• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Invasion?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invasion?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle817553.ece

Can you imagine this thing at 3ft long and 44lb?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Originally posted by daviejones View Post

my god!!!

a sub aquatic Taxman
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      my god!!!

a sub aquatic Taxman
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post

We've been importing them from the swamps of Skaro. It's all part of the plan, Earth creature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
          We've been importing them from the swamps of Skaro. It's all part of the plan, Earth creature.
          Ok, mass assimilation expected sometime soon then? Am I correct in asuming that resistance is pretty much futile?

Thanks for the info, oh great metallic invader!

Comment

Chips anyone?

Comment

Typical knee-jerk, contradictory, sensationalism from the currant bun.

One fish doesn't constitute an invasion. They even go on to say it was probably "smuggled in for an aquarium and then illegally released", so it's not as if it's slowly migrating west towards us (unlike the Romanians).
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

I like the quote

An Environment Agency source said last night: “The reaction was, ‘Oh s***’. This is the ultimate invasive species — if it starts breeding here it’s a disaster.”

So is that the official word from the environment agency. What next the DWP calling the unemployed a bunch of workshy scrounging feckers or the police describing thieves as pikey chavs
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

It lives in a very hot part of the world. I doubt it could survive in the rivers here on a large scale.

Comment

Hmmm

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    It lives in a very hot part of the world. I doubt it could survive in the rivers here on a large scale.

Maybe we should organise a New Labour team building river race in one of the affected rivers to find out.
                    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Working...
                    X