• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Labour's Financial Nous

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Labour's Financial Nous

1. They sold all our gold at a historical low
    2. They buy a bankrupt mortgage lender, as we enter possibly the biggest house price crash ever.

Can it get any better than this?

Noose?
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I'm sure there are no depths to their incompetence.

Can we expect any better from the tories though if/when they take over?
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        2. They buy a bankrupt mortgage lender, as we enter possibly the biggest house price crash ever.
        Actually they buy a mortgage lender as we enter possibly the biggest house price crash after all the best assets have been passed onto a 3rd party. You just couldn't make up the ineptitude of this shower.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

Yeah, you're right, better stick to Labour. Better the devil you know and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

I don't believe that they are so incompetent it must be part of a plan - I just can't work out what it is. I'm sure it's not for our benefit though.

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom View Post
              I don't believe that they are so incompetent it must be part of a plan - I just can't work out what it is. I'm sure it's not for our benefit though.
              Yes, that is the plan: do anything and everything that will not be of benefit to you.

threaded in "is it still paranoia if they really are out to get you?" mode.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                threaded in "is it still paranoia if they really are out to get you?" mode.
                Ask Al Fayed.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post

Noose?

nous

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post

Noose?
                    Seems you were given rope enough to hang yourself:

Nous.

Comment

Working...