• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon the pin up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon the pin up

His face, with a native Fijian scarlet flower poked behind his ear, is now being used in their advertising campaign. Link

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    His face, with a native Fijian scarlet flower poked behind his ear, is now being used in their advertising campaign. Link

Gordon Brown has taken his fair share of criticism lately and has been under a lot of pressure in his job. The advert is saying that if you've had a tough time lately, where would you rather be in the middle of February, Britain or Fiji?
    I wish the snot-gobbling khunt would fheck off to Fiji, and take the rest of the craptard cabinet with him.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      I wish the snot-gobbling khunt would fheck off to Fiji, and take the rest of the craptard cabinet with him.
      snot-gobbler, I like it, that takes me back a few years that does

hows about

dick-splat
      mental-eunuch
      assinine-cretin

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Up until now I always thought your avatar was that Mel B character on Bo Selecta. Only when I bothered to paste your location into google was I enlightened. I can see where Avid Merion got the inspiration from now.

Anyway, that's all the education I can take for one day.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          Up until now I always thought your avatar was that Mel B character on Bo Selecta. Only when I bothered to paste your location into google was I enlightened. I can see where Avid Merion got the inspiration from now.

Anyway, that's all the education I can take for one day.
          You mean you never watched Catweazle?

It was brilliant.

I think they should update and re-run it, with 'mobile telling-bones' etc.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
            You mean you never watched Catweazle?

It was brilliant.

I think they should update and re-run it, with 'mobile telling-bones' etc.

I got the complete dvd set for christmas. It brought back so many memories, and now you have reminded me about snot-gobbler.
            Can the day get any better ?
            where's that fkin fridge

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X