• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Board Looks Awful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Board Looks Awful

Change it back NOW.

I've seen Vbulletin board implemented elsewhere an awful lot better than here. This morning, with almost no users, it is still dog slow. As a bulletin board you'd be a lot better off with a cut down version of phpBB.

And get rid of those monsterous avatars. Most of the posters here manage to make themselves look a right tw@t without the help of CUK. I would guess that the advertisers will be enjoying a downhill skiing season as we speak.

Comment

Yeah this BB is slow bloated unpopular and full of bulltulip.

Bit like threaded really.......

Comment

<<And get rid of those monsterous avatars. Most of the posters here manage to make themselves look a right tw@t without the help of CUK. >>

what?? does this include my avatar???

Comment

DimPrawn: would you like a race? Your choice; running, cycling or cars. We shall then see who is slow and bloated you fat little tart.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

bookies fav

Any odds offered for this ?

Comment

Ahh that put me off my dinner,,,,,

Threaded in Lycra cycling downhill, I think even Lucifer Box would have to avert his eyes

Comment

Steve: go fsck yourself as well.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by castoff101
                  Any odds offered for this ?

If it's downhill or porkies per second, my money is on the fat bulltulipting queer-boy. The .NET boy just isn't equipped to compete.

Comment

I'm not Steve, if I was I'd be in mourning right now

Comment

Working...
                    X