• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting

Why is every post I make having to be checked by a mod before it appears (about 2 hrs later!) it hardly makes for quick, lively debate.....this is a messageboard FFS...

Is this a temporary thing?

It is temporary but with you it might be permanent. I have deleted several of your posts as they were of little value. Please try and post sensibly, as a newbie you need to make an effort.

Comment

try posting on tpd or tct - you will soon get your post count up and be unmoderated!

plus everyone is nice in tpd/tct...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        It is temporary but with you it might be permanent. I have deleted several of your posts as they were of little value. Please try and post sensibly, as a newbie you need to make an effort.
        retread.

When did a Nervous Newbie ever post in that manner

C'Mon HRH How dull do you think we are
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

No chance of that - he's one of the CC rejects

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
            Why is every post I make having to be checked by a mod before it appears (about 2 hrs later!) it hardly makes for quick, lively debate.....this is a messageboard FFS...

Is this a temporary thing?
            If you PM me I will sell you the IDs and passwords of spartacus & sasguru - both of which are established posters.

Either will allow instant access to the board but be aware the sasguru id is prone to posting sh*te & if truth be known, is a little past its sell-by-date. HTH
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Please try and post sensibly, as a newbie you need to make an effort.
              So is this only a sensible board for sensible people
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Or I will give you the Troll ID for Now't.

Worth every penny
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  So is this only a sensible board for sensible people
                  Only since Denny was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                    Only since Denny was banned.
                    That how it always starts. Someone steps out of line, abusing the system, causing those with power to use their power, and before you know it <snip>
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X