• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll : Liz Hurley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll : Liz Hurley

With all these Liz Hurley avatars this board is close to becoming NSFW, at least in the sense of having to move quickly to another more work-like screen if any client person approaches, so I wondered what you thought of her.
    Extremely beautiful
    42.50%
    Looks good when without her kit
    12.50%
    Looks good when in "that dress" or similar
    20.00%
    Not that good looking
    15.00%
    Is only up to AndyW standard
    10.00%
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
    With all these Liz Hurley avatars this board is close to becoming NSFW, at least in the sense of having to move quickly to another more work-like screen if any client person approaches, so I wondered what you thought of her.
    I find that the best approach is to switch avatars off.

Comment

Drool Dribble Fawn
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        I find that the best approach is to switch avatars off.
        But then you don't get the pleasure of looking at pictures of Liz Hurley. What else is there to help you survive in a grey office for 9 hours a day, 5 days a week?

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
          But then you don't get the pleasure of looking at pictures of Liz Hurley. What else is there to help you survive in a grey office for 9 hours a day, 5 days a week?
          The fresh out of uni marketing consultants on site here!

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
            for 9 hours a day
            permie alert

Somebody who had to deal with her gave her a right slating on the radio last year for being stuck up, they did a good job as I've not liked her since !

Comment

If you think the avatars currently on show are classed as NSFW, you should have seen the ones we had before! I fondly remember the one with the wobbling bits. About the only use I can think of for animated gifs.

As for Liz Hurley. She lies on the same pedestal I have reserved for Kelly Brook and various other brunette bombshells. Sadly the ladder up to that pedestal is too lofty for me to traverse, but I keep trying.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I am in love with her.

Comment

She is a MILF these days ggggrrr I didnt really notice her until my last gig where I sat opposite a girl who the spitting image of Liz Hurley, only 6inchs shorter. I didnt get very far with her she was a wierd girl, very pretty great bod but worked in IT, dressed like a geek and had no boyfriend she only had eyes for her cats
                  Last edited by Bumfluff; 21 February 2008, 15:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                    She is a MILF these days ggggrrr I didnt really notice her until my last gig where I sat opposite a girl who the spitting image of Liz Hurley, only 6inchs shorter. I didnt get very far with her she was a wierd girl, very pretty great bod but worked in IT, dressed like a geek and had no boyfriend she only had eyes for her cats
                    I know what a MILF is but what is the acronym for ? Is it naughty !?

The girl off Crimewatch is a half decent Liz Hurley lookalike.

Comment

Working...
                    X