• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hi, what did i miss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, what did i miss

evening all,

been away for a few months busy with work..

not had time to keep up with the daily gossip on here since early jan, so, whats been going on? I see AP has been and returned, denny is banned, what else?

Chef
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    evening all,

not had time to keep up with the daily gossip on here since early jan, so, whats been going on? I see AP has been and returned, denny is banned, what else?

Chef
    WE spent the last 6 weeks slanging you off. Whem are you going to be a Super Poster?

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...highlight=chef
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

oo yeah, super poster, i knew i was doing something productive before i wandered away.. im guessing tonights the night..

ahh well, its nice to know i was being spoken about, yeah right, as if..

oo quick update for them people oop norf.. well, manchester. Shaandar has reopened in Rusholme after a major refurb.. went there last night, twas delicious. Shaandar compared to all other rusholmes restaurants is like difference between Pizza Express compared to pizza hut.

Comment

that is the best, most surreal report ive ever read...

i can assure you guys that I have not had sex with SA's body, where is she by the way? and that i have merely been busy working at a clients site in Burrrmingham..

Comment

oo yeah, super poster, i knew i was doing something productive before i wandered away.. im guessing tonights the night..

Race you. You can even have a weekend head start, seeing as I'm away on a 3 day bender from tomorrow morning.

I'd send a traditional seaside postcard to CUK but there's enough tits and arses here already.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Chef
              1) House prices are either doomed or boomed
              2) IR35 is still around
              3) Income shifting or family business tax is still on the way
              4) AtW has disaapeared, either cause ska is making millions or more likely cause SB wound him up a little tight
              5) Sasguru has also disappeared
              6) TPD has evolved by introducing a counting thread
              7) Nieu Liemore are still a bunch of twats

So in summary nothing new really. Move along.....

Comment

evening all,

Chef
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

C'mon Chef, 5 more post's. the suspense is killing us.
                  You don't explode when you get to 1k you know

Although we wait in anticipation
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

well i suppose i should take the fateful step.. are you sure CUK board is round and not flat as they say?

Comment

Working...
                    X