• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WANTED - Mr. Yang Nan. Reward 100 GBP.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED - Mr. Yang Nan. Reward 100 GBP.

I had problems recently with a Chinese letting agent not returning my rent deposit.

How do I find information about this person - Mr Yang Nan.

I need to find his address - where he lives or his bank account number

I hold a judgement aginst this fella in my hands , got it by the miracle of the internet and not so bad British proceeding system. . He owes me 700 pounds.

I only know his telephone number ( if he hasn't changed it again - *** number deleted from the post *** - He is not returning my calls and I am too proud to call from different number) and the let property's address. (15 Stothard House
    London , Stepney Green , E1 4JJ - this guy is letting ppl in/out the property ).

I also did a Land Registry search on the let property - and it turned out it is a Leasehold. I called 5 different gov . agencies and ended up speaking to someone who explained to me that due to the Data Protection act he cannot reveal the name of the Landlord to me. ( The Landlord is not the let-agent )

I can send a "bailiff" ( someone will go and ask for the money ) from the court to the let-place address but the flipper won't be there and the bailiff will give up.

What I do need is his bank account number ( so that the bank can hold the money ) or where he lives.

So I am paying 100 GBP for the bank account number of this person or the place where he lives/rents.
    Last edited by 2uk; 21 February 2008, 21:51.

Posting his details on the net isn't going to help. You're obviously emotional over this.

Give the debt to a bailiff.

Comment

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

A Wonderful and Clean Double Room Available Right Now (£95 pw)
      Reply to: Click here to email the poster, 07912226458
      Date: Sunday 17th February
      Date available: 19/02

There is one double room right now in a new decorated two floors flat, the price for the double room is £95pw, The price includes water, gas, electricity and council tax bills the room has a double bed, 1 drawer, one big wardrobe,a sofa. We have 1 toilet, one bathroom, a washing machine, a oven, a cooker with grill, two fridges, a microwave and all necessary equipments, wireless broadband access of course

The flat is in zone 2 on the dockland light railway, Central line and district line, Devons road dockland light railway station (just 2 stops next to Poplar and 4 stop next to Canary Wharf) is just 2 minutes by walking from the flat. just 7-8 minutes walk to Bow road tube station and bow church dockland light railway station,2 minutes to No. 323 bus stop, just 2-3 minutes to mile end tube station by bus No.323, so it is very convenient to get anywhere of the central London,
      There are so many buses around the house .such as D3, ,339, D6 , 277, 25, 309, D7, D8,323 and so on, . It’s very convenient to goes straight to Oxford Street, Holborn, Tottenham Court Rd, London bridge, whitechaple,

It’s close to Queens Uni.. There’s one big hospital named RORAL HOSPITAL OF LONDON. A couple of GYM club (fitness first) is just around here.

Dockland light railway and Bus D8(just 3 minutes by walking from the flat) is directly to LIDL and Asda supermarkets , Tesco is just a couple of stops by bus from the flat. You will never worry about shopping.

This area is residential, and safe. Each room has a lock.
      Interested? Ring me, email or text to me; we can meet at Devons Road DLR station.
      Get mate to pose as interested party. Have baliff standing by. Get friend to meet him and go to flat. When inside tell him to open door and let baliff in.

Baliff takes all his tulip (sounds like this is where he lives) and not a flat that he owns and just rents out.

Sockpuppet in "simple" mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Posting his details on the net isn't going to help. You're obviously emotional over this.

Give the debt to a bailiff.
        Emotionally over this ? If this were not UK or I was certain there are no cameras on the let-place's address , I would go wait for this flipper and kick his arse very badly.

Comment

Hmm...near a DLR station. Hmm..wonder what the local phone book is like for the number.

Comment

I tend to cancel my direct debit/standing order before the last month's rent is due so if they do want to play silly buggers at least they won't get all of my deposit.

When they call to complain about the last rent payment not being received I tell them to take it out of the deposit and send the rest to me.

Had no problems so far, apart from the cretin who tried to blag me for re-decoration costs saying the place had been smoke damaged. He soon shut his cake-hole when I pointed out I wasn't a smoker, never have been, and how many character references would he like to see.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

Get mate to pose as interested party. Have baliff standing by. Get friend to meet him and go to flat. When inside tell him to open door and let baliff in.

Baliff takes all his tulip (sounds like this is where he lives) and not a flat that he owns and just rents out.

Sockpuppet in "simple" mode.
              The FLIPPER doesn't live at the let- property address , but I will do something alone these lines..

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                The FLIPPER doesn't live at the let- property address , but I will do something alone these lines..
                Get someone to ring him up pretending to be a letting agency interested in letting it for him, and arrange to meet at said property.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Get someone to ring him up pretending to be a letting agency interested in letting it for him, and arrange to meet at said property.
                  Or ask for his address to send him some "info" on a no fees for a year offer that xyz agency are running.

Seems like a good idea.

Comment

I have realized what i need to do. The best thing I need is his bank account number , because I can send the judgment to the bank and they will hold the money. I will simply wait for an advert to appear on the site. I will have someone phone him up and get his bank account to send him "a deposit" .
                    Last edited by 2uk; 21 February 2008, 21:48.

Comment

Working...
                    X