• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The BRITs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BRITs

S H 1 T E

Sorry but what has Paul McCartney done in the last 35-40 years (Frog Chorus)?

How utterly on it's arse is the British music scene if this represents the 'Best of'.

Thanks god for Sky+ so it could be fast forwarded and then just deleted only having wasted 15 minutes of my life.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Never watched it but by all accounts I missed nothing.

Comment

The Brits is the music industry labels awarding the acts that made them the most money in the last year. So cue the short lifespan, manufactured, over exposed and payrolled artists that don't write their own material and hence don't get royalties. Saint McCartney accepted.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I laughed when they wheeled out Zoe Slater to give an award.

Firstly because she was so useless at delivering her two lines.

Secondly because they only invited her as part of their publicity for the remake of Bionic Woman she's done in the USA, which is coming to ITV soon.

The cherry on top is that Bionic Woman was cancelled mid-season after blowing about 100 million dollars, because it was so crap!
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          The Brits is the music industry labels awarding the acts that made them the most money in the last year. So cue the short lifespan, manufactured, over exposed and payrolled artists that don't write their own material and hence don't get royalties. Saint McCartney accepted.
          excepted?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            excepted?
            OS - it's time for a new avatar.... that one is making me sea sick!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              OS - it's time for a new avatar.... that one is making me sea sick!
              Ahh so it's working then.

Comment

Haven't watched that tripe in several years. I hate pop so no use watching. Even Paul McCartney couldn't get me to watch - once I learned he'd only be doing his own mediocre work.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  Even Paul McCartney couldn't get me to watch - once I learned he'd only be doing his own mediocre work.
                  What other mediocre work does he do?
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                  X