• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The continuing story of bungling Brown...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The continuing story of bungling Brown...

How does this potentially affect us then? (Apologies if it's been done before, but I haven't kept up with the news lately)

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    How does this potentially affect us then? (Apologies if it's been done before, but I haven't kept up with the news lately)
    It won't, nothing will change the fact that Temps are a throwaway commodity
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

No possible overlap there or potential to sneak in yet more legislation then...?

Comment

'Mr Dromey added there was a "growing number of agency workers living in semi-permanent insecurity". '

I feel more secure working on a temporary basis than I would do as an employee

Do employees in the uk have any feeling of job security these days ?

Was talking to a friend at the weekend and we came to the conclusion that the climate of job insecurity that our generation has grown up with in the UK has probably been good for us as a nation toughening us up for the job market when compared to our continental friends

Milan.

Comment

Working...
        X