• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sky

I've just taken out a new subscription.

It'all repeats.

property,timeteam, junkyard.
    Last edited by woo; 16 May 2008, 18:17.

Always the same with new toys. Disappointing or downright frustrating.

I have spent about 3 hours so far this weekend attempting to register my Vodaphone GPRS modem that goes in my nice shiny new laptop, once in about 8 attempts I got as far as putting in my name etc and then the next page "not found" and had to start all over again. As for the damn USB bluetooth dongle I got to link to my nice shiny new mobile phone, that took about two hours of messing about and internet searching before I discovered how to get it working on XP.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      Always the same with new toys. Disappointing or downright frustrating.

I have spent about 3 hours so far this weekend attempting to register my Vodaphone GPRS modem that goes in my nice shiny new laptop, once in about 8 attempts I got as far as putting in my name etc and then the next page "not found" and had to start all over again. As for the damn USB bluetooth dongle I got to link to my nice shiny new mobile phone, that took about two hours of messing about and internet searching before I discovered how to get it working on XP.

Oi Xog, RTFM!

Spod - In "DAISNAID" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
        Oi Xog, RTFM!

Spod - In "DAISNAID" mode!
        That's problem, procedures as per manual don't work due to issues with XP! Anyone who says RTFM as if things are always as per instructions plainly don't R many FM.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          That's problem, procedures as per manual don't work due to issues with XP! Anyone who says RTFM as if things are always as per instructions plainly don't R many FM.

DAISNAID!

As I said.

Comment

Who would've believed that nice Lovejoy man had such a foul mouth? Great piece of casting though - I can only assume the Yank casting director had never seen Lovejoy.

Comment

Working...
            X