• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Intelligent People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligent People

Intelligent People.

Anyone dealt with them?
    Any feedback?

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Intelligent People.

Anyone dealt with them?
    Any feedback?
    I wouldn't deal with them on the appearance of their website alone.

They must have spent all of £150 on that.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      I wouldn't deal with them on the appearance of their website alone.
      I particularly love the alluring pose on the Contact us page - quite what a picture of someone having a cuppa is supposed to say about the company is debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
        I particularly love the alluring pose on the Contact us page - quite what a picture of someone having a cuppa is supposed to say about the company is debatable.
        I think it says:

"Contact Us when I've finished this huge cup of tea - and not before!"

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Spoke to them earlier - they should be done under the trade descriptions act!

Comment

It has been a while since I dealt with intelligent people to be honest!!
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              It has been a while since I dealt with intelligent people to be honest!!
              And what exactly do you mean by that, Sir ?

Intelligence and intellect positively pours out of every post here!

Comment

You've read mine then?
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Present company excepted of course!!!
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    You've read mine then?
                    Indeed Sir!

And, as one whose avatar seems to depict the larval form of Evan Davies, I feel you have much to contribute in the economy-related threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X