• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone app

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone app

just installed works fine but will I use it....

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=703

Now let see your N95 do that...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

lets see your laptop connect through your iphone to the t'interweb at broadband spped.

nice app though.

Comment

The only practical use I can see is when doing presentations.

Next time I am at Client Co and I need to do a presentation I'll make sure I have my Mac and iPhone with me, get authorisation to connect my Mac to Client Co's Windows LAN so that I can look cool fondling my iPhone to make the mouse cursor move on the screen

So, in short, funky app, with limited use in most real world business scenarios - unless of course you work in meedjah!

Comment

Does it support the multi-touch gestures like the new MacbookAir? That would be cool.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
          lets see your laptop connect through your iphone to the t'interweb at broadband spped.

nice app though.
          Something I've not needed to do since the 90's with so many wifi networks around.

Often I'd travel with GNER, the 1st class service has wifi as standard...

I do admit the app will never be used in real life, it's a gimmic really
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X