• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most odious person in the media

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most odious person in the media

I love this, couldn't have put it better myself...

Chris Moyles is an unfunny, fat, oafish *****. Forget sacking, I'd happily see my licence fee being used to purchase a cricket bat with which to beat him around his smug face.

He is a bully of the most dangerous type - one with an audience of easily-led morons, who equate celebrity with wisdom and absorb his every utterance as gospel.

The sooner he and his ilk are dispensed with, the better.

If there's one I really hate to see it's a wimp who was bullied at school trying to make up for it when they get older...coming over all smug and condascending of everyone else...always in the right on everything and not taking other peoples views or tastes into account...so yeah sack moyles.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Stabbity stabbity stab stab. The man is a tool of the highest order. I'll chip in for the cricket bat and a couple of hefty geezers to dish out what the fat oaf truly needs and deserves.

Where was the rant from?
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Am not a fan but surely there are more annoying people? He at least is easily avoidable by tuning out the drivel that is radio 1 in the morning.

Comment

It is one of the comments here

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Exactly - how can you possibly hate him so much ?? That implies that you are a regular listener in order fo you to know what he is like.

What is exactly wrong with him ??

Comment

For Me

Paul Burrell.

Cant we shoot him for treason or somethign like that?
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Gordon Brown.

Closely followed by Alistair Darling.

Bring on Sharia law to cut off their hands for theft via taxation

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
                Exactly - how can you possibly hate him so much ?? That implies that you are a regular listener in order fo you to know what he is like.

What is exactly wrong with him ??
                I have had the misfortune of hearing his show on several occasions, while in other peoples cars or by accident. The show never changes from the same egotisical chav orientated format. I'm happy for them to stay there but the obnoxious little sh1t is trying to forge a TV career also, god help us. Luckly so far it's been an unmitigated diaster as the wider public realise what a talentless moron he is.

as demonstrated here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1T-8B0Fd1A8&feature=related
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 February 2008, 17:10.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I used to like Chris Moyles but not anymore - can't bear him.... although I am super sad and listen to 5 live in the morning

Nicky tosspot Campbell is getting on my nerves now though
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I agree with everything that has been said, but I'd prefer his job to mine.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X