• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vermin Control

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vermin Control

We have been overrun with squirrels lately so I got vermin control in and they put down a load of poison to get rid of the furry feckers. Seems to have worked quite well and has resulted in a drastic reduction of vermin but the strange bloke next door that hardly ever comes outside has gathered up all the corpses, lined them up on the patio and put pennies on their eyes.

He seems to be preforming some sort of ritual in some weird language that I don't understand. Should I be worried? Should I call the police? He's nutty enough to be one of those terrorists we are always being told to look out for..... I'll be double locking the doors tonight to make sure he can't crap in and murder me in my sleep or something silly like that....

Crap in and murder you? Well that really made me laugh!

Comment

Snuff movie:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqmcc...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        That could give a certain board member nightmares.

Comment

"The reason I shot these squirrels is because it is very difficult to get quality close up hunting footage"

Why then didn't he start with his dog, or perhaps his kids...or even better, himself, in front of the bathroom mirror. He might then at least get my vote for the next Darwin awards.

PS: Is it just me, as a not-frequent UToob person, or is it mostly the case that people who post there (either comments or videos) appear at times as if they can't even string a sentence together?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black View Post
            "

PS: Is it just me, as a not-frequent UToob person, or is it mostly the case that people who post there (either comments or videos) appear at times as if they can't even string a sentence together?
            Have thought that myself. Most appear like 12yr olds from across the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black View Post
              [I]PS: Is it just me, as a not-frequent UToob person, or is it mostly the case that people who post there (either comments or videos) appear at times as if they can't even string a sentence together?
              You have to cut them some slack. After all, they're the kind of retards who post and/or comment on YouTube

Comment

Working...
              X