• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They kept this quiet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They kept this quiet

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/7269743.stm

He has been conspicuous by his absence from Pangea over the last month or two.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Assholse for publishing the news.

Drudge report are a bunch of knobs.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Good on the boy!

He's his father's son all right!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Bah! Not impressed. This is a public relations exercise whereby he goes to Afghanistan, gets confined to a safe place with lots of photo ops, and the news get mysteriously "leaked" ....
          Although I have some sympathy with him as a person as it must be hard to be a royal, and I don't doubt that he may genuinely want to take part.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Bah! Not impressed. This is a public relations exercise whereby he goes to Afghanistan, gets confined to a safe place with lots of photo ops, and the news get mysteriously "leaked" ....
            Although I have some sympathy with him as a person as it must be hard to be a royal, and I don't doubt that he may genuinely want to take part.
            Yeah, but how much of the genuinely wanting to take part is because you know your not really gonna be front line or going on dangerous missions.

Comment

Or maybe he's just actually just wants to get involved, in whatever way's he's allowed.

I say that as someone who's most def not a fan of either the royal family or harry in particular. Give the lad the benefit of the doubt - he doesn't stike me as a media manipulator (he's dumb enough to want to be front line).
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Yeah, but how much of the genuinely wanting to take part is because you know your not really gonna be front line or going on dangerous missions.
                We'll never know, but I give him the benefit of the doubt. Personally given his behaviour otherwise I reckon he's ok.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Or maybe he's just actually just wants to get involved, in whatever way's he's allowed.

I say that as someone who's most def not a fan of either the royal family or harry in particular. Give the lad the benefit of the doubt - he doesn't stike me as a media manipulator (he's dumb enough to want to be front line).
                  Snap. I like the guy.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hard to be a royal, SAS? It's a hardship I would put up with.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X