• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day has come!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day has come!!!!!!!!!!

CUK Northern do tonight folks!!!!!

I know we have a sticky, but some of you might have just been ignoring it.

Get yourselves to Manchester if yous can.

Cailin - see you in All Bar One about 5:30/6ish.

I know we said we were going to do funky Northern Quarter and stuff, but just to prepare you all, there's a STRONG possibility I'll be dragging you all to either The Nags Head or City Road for some Friday night kareoke

Well, off to work now (where I dont get access to beautiful CUK)

See you all tonight - come on you lot, make an effort and pop along!

The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I know we said we were going to do funky Northern Quarter and stuff, but just to prepare you all, there's a STRONG possibility I'll be dragging you all to either The Nags Head or City Road for some Friday night kareoke
    That sounds truly ghastly. Thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Malingering BA View Post
      That sounds truly ghastly. Thanks, but no thanks.
      I am

Prat
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

cool, may well pop down as I am in the vicinity.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          CUK Northern do tonight folks!!!!!

I know we have a sticky, but some of you might have just been ignoring it.

Get yourselves to Manchester if yous can.

Well, off to work now (where I dont get access to beautiful CUK)

See you all tonight - come on you lot, make an effort and pop along!

Woo Hoo, looking forward to it

I forgot about the Nags, not been in ther for ages - the Kareoke is certainly something to behold
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm in Manchester this evening but have to spend it with the wife watching the sodding Wedding Singer at the Palace. Whoopi Fekin' Do
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              I'm in Manchester this evening but have to spend it with the wife watching the sodding Wedding Singer at the Palace. Whoopi Fekin' Do
              That is most unfortunate! Can you start drinking at work this afternoon to make the whole episode a bit blurry so it doesn't remain etched in memory forever more?

Comment

No that would not be a good idea as I have to drive back from Leeds first. I think getting done for drink driving is going a bit far to avoid a crappy night out. I had told her to go with one of her mates and I'd have the kids. That's how much I didn't want to go.

I've got her tickets to see Jason and his multi coloured cr@ppy coat and there is no way on earth I'm going to see that pile of sh1te
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Sadly I don't have a travel visa for 3rd world regions and cannot therefore go further north than Cheltenham.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Sadly I don't have a travel visa for 3rd world regions and cannot therefore go further north than Cheltenham.
                    Good, 'cos you stink and we don't want your fishy type up here .....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X