• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immigration

Points system

That's just a renamed HSMP that was based on points ever since it was introduced around 5 years ago.

Comment

I wonder if they'll let in people with crappy Business Admin degrees?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Apparently that horse has bolted.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Or Draft Dodgers?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

All applicants will have to pass an English test - unless they have £1m or more to invest.
            In the Labour Party.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
              In the Labour Party.
              They can't take donations from foreigners - even they are not that stupid.

The rules for investment visas have been around for a long time - the amount I think increased from £500k to £1 mln - you basically have to buy gilts or something like this I think.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                They can't take donations from foreigners - even they are not that stupid.

The rules for investment visas have been around for a long time - the amount I think increased from £500k to £1 mln - you basically have to buy gilts or something like this I think.
                I was making a joke...somehow my humor has been lost on you.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

As indeed is most humour lilelvis. He doesn't break any records at logic either.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

humour - apologies if you are an immigrant.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                    X