• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella's

describe yours?

I have 2 actually, a sturdy big black one from my old permie job (called gertrude) and a huge big green one for golfing.. i called it bob.

<chef in 'relating to the geeks' mode>
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    describe yours?

I have 2 actually, a sturdy big black one from my old permie job (called gertrude) and a huge big green one for golfing.. i called it bob.

<chef in 'relating to the geeks' mode>
    I have but the one (unnamed), a red golf umbrella (tho I don't play golf) which advertises a tulipey car dealership I once bought a car from. I never use it as it resides in the car boot and I always forget to take it out when I might need it, fortunately it doesn't rain much in Scotland.
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

I have 8 - including a goldman sachs one(I stole!) and a fathers 4 justice one(I was given in return for delivering frshly cooked fish and chips to the demonstrators on tower bridge).

Comment

I have one in the boot of my car, which I don't use as I keep forgetting it.

I borrow one of my fiancee's brollies (he's got 2, one I bought him as a pressie - and he never uses it because he thinks it looks silly and it would as he insists on wearing his Ranger's cap) a nice black one which opens at the touch of a button on the handle.
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
        X