• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hunt for that cheaper car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt for that cheaper car

So with the new reg out tomorrow how long do you think it will take for used cars to come down in price ???.

Need a car pretty quick to replace my old one R.I.P
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    So with the new reg out tomorrow how long do you think it will take for used cars to come down in price ???.

Need a car pretty quick to replace my old one R.I.P
    Mark 2 focus’s are currently rock bottom – something like £10K for bog standard 1.6. I am getting diesel ghia fully loaded for a mere £11,800.

What is your budget, and what are your requirements?

Comment

You can buy my Frontera for a grand.

Can't drive it til my hand heals anyway. just going to be sitting on the drive for the next 2 months
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Wilmslow, remind us all again, what car are you getting and how much is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Mark 2 focus’s are currently rock bottom – something like £10K for bog standard 1.6. I am getting diesel ghia fully loaded for a mere £11,800.

has to be Diesel and as cheap as possible. Been looking at Vauxhall's in the 10k mark seems to be good deals around but don't want to rush and buy and found out the prices get slashed in a matter of days.
          Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

That's because they're about to be obsolete and will depreciate even faster...
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
              has to be Diesel and as cheap as possible. Been looking at Vauxhall's in the 10k mark seems to be good deals around but don't want to rush and buy and found out the prices get slashed in a matter of days.
              This is the cheapest diesel you could possibly own.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/au...4/audi_r8.html

Buy one and after a year you'd be able to sell well above what you paid.

You can't get cheaper than that!

Comment

Working...
              X