• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who owns today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who owns today?

OK, so who is Jonathan Barnett

Temps, rejoice! For once, we have got one over our "permanent member of staff" brethren. Remind them of this at every opportunity. It'll make you more popular.
    Jonathan Barnett, London, UK

I do...

It's national bogey day!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Commment on that article

Why is everyone always looking for something free? Those of us who get paid monthly get the same amount each month whether that month contains 30 or 31 days or in February just 28 days - I never hear anyone say oh aren't I lucky that I get extra pay every day in February and just one year in four this is slightly less than the others or one year in four I get slightly less pay for each day but three out of the four I could look at it as getting slightly more. It is about time people counted "their blessings" and stpooed this constant moaning and joing the ME ME ME society we are developing into!

I think she might be a permie

Comment

Working...
      X