• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First time buyers property alert!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time buyers property alert!

Get in there quick...

http://www.espc.com/Buying/257255.html
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Ooh. That is tempting ...

Bet it's gone already.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I used to work in that building

Inland Revenue Capital Taxes Office 1998 - think that's a Holiday Inn Express next door now.
      Blood in your poo

Comment

£55k is overpriced. That's not a 'studio flat', it's a room. I'm pretty sure most of us have kitchens bigger than that place.
        Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

If theres no internal steps - HOW do you get into that bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmini View Post
            If theres no internal steps - HOW do you get into that bed!!!
            You use a rope! It's the latest thing, space saving and easy to store away when having a dinner party with all your IT friends.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

wow what a tuliphole

No way you could get into that bed pished

Comment

Working...
              X