• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Passat Owners Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Passat Owners Club

Morning All,

the time has come for all CUK Passat drivers to pull together and defend their right to drive Passats without abuse.

Membership of the CUK Passat Owners Club brings many benefits honest guvnor, like for example, you can drive your Passat to the Job Center to collect your benefits.

Membership of the CUK Passat Owners club and priviledge of saying you are a member costs only 25gbp per year payable to Benes Invoicing Ltd.

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Morning All,

the time has come for all CUK Passat drivers to pull together and defend their right to drive Passats without abuse.

Membership of the CUK Passat Owners Club brings many benefits honest guvnor, like for example, you can drive your Passat to the Job Center to collect your benefits.

Membership of the CUK Passat Owners club and priviledge of saying you are a member costs only 25gbp per year payable to Benes Invoicing Ltd.

Milan.
    Milan as plan B's go this is destined to succeed

Happy invoicing.

Comment

I have a confession to make... Forgive me board for I have sinned

On Friday I took possession of my... I mean I went and bought a... I mean. Um.

OK - I have a passat
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Milan as plan B's go this is destined to succeed

Happy invoicing.
        Bs

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post

OK - I have a passat
          Aaarghhhhhhhh!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

OK - I have a passat

Comment

OK - I have a passat
              Horray! Well done Ferret. I'm sure your shiny new Passat will give you years of comfort, reliability and good, wholesome driving.

That's 3 of us. Any more members to come??
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Aaarghhhhhhhh!
                I did have (still have but need to sell) a lush Golf but Mrs Ferret is going to pop out little ferret number two in 3 months time so needed more room. I tried the beemers, the volvos, a merc, hondas, anything to not get a Passat as knew I would not be able to not tell you guys. None of them were as good room-wise and value-wise as the Passat.

I will now go and hand in my Contractor badge to the nearest representative.

Ferret in 'not fit to be a contractor' mode.
                my ferret is your ferret

Comment

OK - I have a passat
                  Ah well, it could be worse. It could've been one of these!!
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Ferret,

has become,

one of d bruthers

Milan.

p.s. Ferret, I hope this means you will take a hard line against anybody who has a bad word against Passats or their owners.

Comment

Working...
                    X