• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Been caught doing too much surfing at the client's office?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been caught doing too much surfing at the client's office?

Have no fear, it's a problem even in the Imperial Space Fleet.

Just one of a number of quality videos from the Taff Wars series. While all are very humorous (especially if you are familiar with South Wales) this is a true gem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SaEI3G5Ro

Warning: contains bad language.

Originally posted by The Master View Post
    Have no fear, it's a problem even in the Imperial Space Fleet.

Just one of a number of quality videos from the Taff Wars series. While all are very humorous (especially if you are familiar with South Wales) this is a true gem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SaEI3G5Ro

Warning: contains bad language.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Completely my reaction too. I nearly wet myself at the "if you question me again there'll be three hits..." bit.

From the same people I also recommend you check out The Taffinator: "I want your effing cagoul".

Comment

And I thought that after 20 years of studing English and 10 years in the UK I'd be able to understand most of it, not, but still funny

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          And I thought that after 20 years of studing English and 10 years in the UK I'd be able to understand most of it, not, but still funny
          Hey butt, they're from the valleeees, see.

Comment

Safe spa

Comment

Working...
            X