• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?

Eh?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7278781.stm
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Pardon, could you repeat that?

Comment

The recommendation is for the young whippersnappers to wear ear plugs - how are they supposed to order a drink or chat each other up?

Does anyone else find it funny that this sort of noise is banned in factories but compulsory in pubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        how are they supposed to order a drink or chat each other up?
        Surprising how easy it is to hear somebody talking when you've got plugs in.

Was shooting last weekend, and the bloke was clear as a bell.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I very much doubt the man in the picture has EVER been on a night out!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

In a field (presumably) without loud music and a crowd where everyone else is also shouting perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

What was he shouting? Something along the lines of

'Aaggghhh put the gun down. I'm bleeding! Get me an ambulance! Stop shooting at me!'
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                I very much doubt the man in the picture has EVER been on a night out!
                He's a picture of what happens when you go deaf off course.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  He's a picture of what happens when you go deaf off course.
                  of

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    What was he shouting? Something along the lines of

'Aaggghhh put the gun down. I'm bleeding! Get me an ambulance! Stop shooting at me!'
                    LOLZ
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X