• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you knew the humam race would end this year...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you knew the humam race would end this year...

If you knew the humam race would end this year, what would you do with the time?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If you knew the humam race would end this year, what would you do with the time?
    Make sensible post's in tpd, just to annoy the punters
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Humam, is that something out of Star Trek?

Comment

Steal an enormous boat. Sail to south pacific, dive, swim, generally not care about getting skin cancer.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The Humam race is ending? Is that because the olympics are being held in China this year?

Comment

One thing i would NOT do is pay any more taxes
            (except for VAT on purchases)
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Why, what have you heard?
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

If I were you I'd learn how to spell...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  One thing i would NOT do is pay any more taxes
                  (except for VAT on purchases)
                  Agreed. I wouldn't pay ANY taxes because taxes are only income paid to government for NEXT year.
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I'd find a man
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X