• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

last few days have been mental

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last few days have been mental

For PM positions it was brilliant these last few days. Applied for a load of positions right up my street and had 5 good leads and pimps saying they will put my CV forward...

Comes to today.... Nothing on Jobserve and no phone calls....

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
    For PM positions it was brilliant these last few days. Applied for a load of positions right up my street and had 5 good leads and pimps saying they will put my CV forward...

your phone plugged in?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Its one of those new fangled mobile thingamibobs... How can it work with no wires???? Spooky

Comment

Its one of those new fangled mobile thingamibobs... How can it work with no wires???? Spooky
        It cant... there is your problem.

You should have got a little wire thingee that plugs into your phone and the wall socket... plug that in and you phone will start ringing again.

Comment

That all sounded great until the bit in bold.

Comment

PBCAK.

Tie microfiche copies of your CV to a few hundred pigeons and release them near Canary Wharf. Guaranteed method. Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              That all sounded great until the bit in bold.
              Yeah I realise that . They always seem to want me to say "OOO thats alot" when they tell me about 150 CV's have been sent to them for the position I want. Thats normal and thats what you do. Sort through CV's with your highly qualified eye...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                PBCAK.

Tie microfiche copies of your CV to a few hundred pigeons and release them near Canary Wharf. Guaranteed method. Sorted.
                Though it will be a close run thing as to who gets offered the job... you or the pigeon sh*t
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Though it will be a close run thing as to who gets offered the job... you or the pigeon sh*t
                  I appreciate your support...

Comment

Carlsberg don't do naiive contracotrs, but if they did........

Sorry mate looks like you've been had!

Comment

Working...
                    X