• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The woman who stops traffic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The woman who stops traffic

Did anyone see this bint last night on Channel 4? The thing that struck me was not the pointlessness of the show but what a hell hole Boston (in the UK, the US version is great!) is. It’s like the land that time forgot, with grossly overweight men and women roaming the streets. You could actually hear the jangle of H Samuels jewellery as they strode by.

Has anyone ever been, or worse still lived in Boston?!

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Did anyone see this bint last night on Channel 4? The thing that struck me was not the pointlessness of the show but what a hell hole Boston (in the UK, the US version is great!) is. It’s like the land that time forgot, with grossly overweight men and women roaming the streets. You could actually hear the jangle of H Samuels jewellery as they strode by.

Nope - am having such a great time in Machester that other parts of the country are just not up to par. Also, you get a much better 'class' of person in Manchester.

Comment

No.

HTH

Comment

The womwn who stops traffic

woman

Comment

I don't think I have been within 80 miles of the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Nope - am having such a great time in Machester that other parts of the country are just not up to par. Also, you get a much better 'class' of person in Manchester.
            Hello Clippy!

Yes you're right on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Manchester

Comment

I'm surprised she wasn't run over by 4x4 in Marlow
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I think it acts as a front line for Skegness, if you get to Boston and like it then you may as well carry on to Skegness. If you dont like it turn round go home and save yourself a gallon of petrol.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

. You could actually hear the jangle of H Samuels jewellery as they strode by.

drove

People in Boston don't walk which is why they are the fattest people in the UK.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X