• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road Wars/Street Wars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Wars/Street Wars

Or scum on the run as I like to call it. Got to admit I really like these shows, not just to see chav scum get served steaming plates of rough justice but also for the narrator, does anyone know who the guy is, sounds like he's from Manchester.

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Or scum on the run as I like to call it. Got to admit I really like these shows, not just to see chav scum get served steaming plates of rough justice but also for the narrator, does anyone know who the guy is, sounds like he's from Manchester.
    I was watching one recently where they were chasing a car when I noticed it was my bloody street ! Its was during the day so must of missed it being at client site and all that, you could even see my car on the drive.

Comment

there was me expecting an update from Wilmslow
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        ...Wilmslow
        <<canned laughter>>
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Those shows get me shouting at the telly in full grumpy old man mode. The chavs who get picked seem to get a caution or a £50 fine. This dispite the fact that they wasted the time of say 5 coppers including 2 farting about in a helicopter. I'd add up the hourly rate of all the coppers and make the fine be that plus a bit more.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            I'd add up the hourly rate of all the coppers and make the fine be that plus a bit more.
            What would be the point? They'd never pay the fine!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Those shows get me shouting at the telly in full grumpy old man mode. The chavs who get picked seem to get a caution or a £50 fine. This dispite the fact that they wasted the time of say 5 coppers including 2 farting about in a helicopter. I'd add up the hourly rate of all the coppers and make the fine be that plus a bit more.

I agree tony but they also have the shame of having their bloated faces on national TV swearing and acting like scum for all to see.

I agree with you though, they 'ban' a chav from driving for 2 years for nicking a car and causing havoc and give him 20 hrs community service.....do you really think banning a car thief from driving the answer!

Comment

The guy's name is Lee Boardman. He's like the hard man of voice over.

Looking at his CV (http://www.vocalpoint.net/narration/mvo/) is like staring at the hardest hard thing you can think of.

But his photo gives the game away that he's just a big soft poof.

If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

I agree tony but they also have the shame of having their bloated faces on national TV swearing and acting like scum for all to see.

I agree with you though, they 'ban' a chav from driving for 2 years for nicking a car and causing havoc and give him 20 hrs community service.....do you really think banning a car thief from driving the answer!
                  Give them something constructive to do.

I notice a few rehabilitated chavs on your YouTube video. Perhaps football coaching is the answer.

Comment

The narrator is Lee Boardman. He played a gay bloke in Drop Dead Gorgeous and he was in Coronation Street.

Don't know why I know that.
                    Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Working...
                    X