• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Stag Nights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Stag Nights

I am going to one of these this weekend.. Nottingham

Is it compulsary to shag the strippers or is it optional over here? Perphaps it is just the stag that has do it? As a Jonny Foreigner in your New Labour Land.. I am unsure of the exact protocols.

Originally posted by tay View Post

Is it compulsary to shag the strippers or is it optional over here? Perphaps it is just the stag that has do it? As a Jonny Foreigner in your New Labour Land.. I am unsure of the exact protocols.
    Shagging the strippers is the correct form. And it has to be done in public to rythmic chants of "Ooh Aah Cantona" ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Don't get carried away by the talk of the women in nottingham outnumbering the blokes by as many as 10 to 1. Even if it's still remotely true, the last time I was there the quality was very absent.

You shouldn't need to have to pay either way, there are many cheaper women around, some for barely the price of a bacardi breezer.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Ahh right.

I rather grumpy at having to shell out £45 to go clay pigeon shooting.

As a teenager I used to get paid 20 cents per possum by my dad to shoot them out of trees... now I am expected to pay for the priviledge.

Excellent my friday grumps have come early

I suppose it will be worth the money just to watch the others shoot incorrectly and spend all the rest of the day with bruised shoulders.

Comment

Nottingham- make sure you have a bullet proof vest and a healthy dose of penicillin.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Shagging the strippers is the correct form. And it has to be done in public to rythmic chants of "Ooh Aah Cantona" ...
            They love it.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Ummm - you sure they'd want to shag you
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                Nottingham- make sure you have a bullet proof vest and a healthy dose of penicillin.
                Yes it's even crazier that SW London/ Pack a piece man!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Ummm - you sure they'd want to shag you
                  The money in my wallet.. or the Bacardi Breezer I buy them. I know you are slightly classier and are a pint girl, but its the same basic principle.

Comment

The money in my wallet.. or the Bacardi Breezer I buy them. I know you are slightly classier and are a pint girl, but its the same basic principle.

Yeah, if the brand doesn't hook them the quantity will.

Just watch out for the cheeky mares that allow you to buy them a drink then prompty disappear without even a thank you.

My favourite anti-scamming technique is to go up to a bird in a 2 for 1 bar and ask for her spare one. Suprisingly it sometimes works as they love a cheeky chappy.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X