• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was Brian Ashton right about Danny Cipriani?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Brian Ashton right about Danny Cipriani?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7282448.stm

poll to follow
    Yes - it will make him focus on rugby
    42.31%
    No - an over-reaction
    34.62%
    Cipriani is andyw
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

Yes,

He is a professional rugby player about to make his International debut. What a dork.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I think it's a bit harsh IF all he did was nip in and hand over the tickets as the media has been reporting. But at the end of the day I don't care as it's a shtity game.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Yes,

He is a professional rugby player about to make his International debut. What a dork.
        I agree. And I think it will do him alot of good. Did you read Brian Moore in the telegraph today? spot on.

Wasn't he involved in some other sort of salacious stuff already? Stuff that would make Wayne Rooney look normal?

Comment

Wasn't he involved in some other sort of salacious stuff already? Stuff that would make Wayne Rooney look normal?
          He shagged a bloke... and didnt realise it was a bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I agree. And I think it will do him alot of good. Did you read Brian Moore in the telegraph today? spot on.

There is no way on this earth ever ever that Wayne Rooney could look normal!!!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              I think it's a bit harsh IF all he did was nip in and hand over the tickets as the media has been reporting. But at the end of the day I don't care as it's a shtity game.
              It is the ultimate team game, and it should be played by every state school. It teaches team work at the same time as it encourages individualism (Danny has taken that bit too far). It teaches self control in a competitive physical and intense environment, it teaches communication skills and respect for authority and it gives boys in particular a confidence and level of self esteem that goes beyond the pitch or training field. Whilst it is not for every boy, it accommodates all boys of all shapes and sizes. I challenge you to watch next Thursdays "rugby club" on Sky TV; the bit with Austin Healey teaching Liverpool chavvy unemployeds how to play the game.
              It also knocks out arrogance, big heads are humiliated and rugby is not an environment for people who take themselves too seriously. Unless you are an All Black of course, but look what happened to them

Show me a former or current rugby player and I will show you a confident communicator.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                There is no way on this earth ever ever that Wayne Rooney could look normal!!!
                If you stuck Wayne Rooney at the bottom of a scrum and told both sides to kick him his face would at least be an improvement on what it is now

Comment

Dead right - he should have been home tucked up in bed, Gobtulipe
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    If you stuck Wayne Rooney at the bottom of a scrum and told both sides to kick him his face would at least be an improvement on what it is now
                    A nice friendly kick in the head...
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X