• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Same ole' question, new twist.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same ole' question, new twist.

Hello Folks
    Im a contractor in the UK and are fully limited. Although i dont work a full year, i was paying my accountant the monthly fee, and declined paying it when i wasnt earning. I have made attempt to get them to button up my first year, but they've lost interest as they didnt receive that monthly fee. The question is: What accountancy can i count on to take my spreadsheet and receipts, and submit my taxes. Please dont ask me what firm dropped me in it.

Originally posted by slavetothesystem View Post
    Hello Folks
    Im a contractor in the UK and are fully limited. Although i dont work a full year, i was paying my accountant the monthly fee, and declined paying it when i wasnt earning. I have made attempt to get them to button up my first year, but they've lost interest as they didnt receive that monthly fee. The question is: What accountancy can i count on to take my spreadsheet and receipts, and submit my taxes. Please dont ask me what firm dropped me in it.

That's the best laugh I have had in ages.

I assume this is a regular trolling.

Bravo

Comment

Hello Folks
      Are you for real? You have two choices:
      1) Go back to your accountant and beg them for help (at a price that is likely to be more than you "declined" to pay them last time.
      2) Pay another accountant a one off fee that will probably amount to 12 times the typical monthly rate.

There is a third option, which is do it all yourself. You clearly have such a grip on things I suggest that is what you do.

HTH

ETA: Brilliant, utterly brilliant. Why don't I think of trolling like this? I mean, c'mon, he can't be for real?

Comment

Hello Folks
        So how exactly did they drop you in it? You didn't pay them! What would you do if your client stopped paying you? Not continue to do the work free.

"Same ole' question, new twist."

How's that then? What "ole'' question are you referring to? I've really dug a 'ole and now can someone bail me out?

If this is a joke...good one.

If not...go home, ask your mom or dad to give you are slap for being....well you work it out

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
          I've really dug a 'ole and now can someone bail me out?
          Very good

Comment

"Im a contractor in the UK and are fully limited."

Yep.
            The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Cheers,wanks!

Well i can see this helpful blog site is run by the accountant parasites themselves, so ill say goodnight!

Comment

[QUOTE=slavetothesystem;483986]helpful blog siteQUOTE]

Well there are 2 things wrong with that there. We are a site though.

Comment

Well i can see this helpful blog site is run by the accountant parasites themselves, so ill say goodnight!
                  Next time you need affirmation that you're doing the right thing, don't forget to drop by for a dose of reality.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I have made attempt to get them to button up my first year
                    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X