• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flogged my Fiesta....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flogged my Fiesta....

For just a grand below what I paid for it a year ago! That is really good.

What is not good is the hired car between now and Saturday - a Fusion. Should be interesting taking it over the pennines in the storm on Monday - very wibbly wobbly!

Wow.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

What is not good is the hired car between now and Saturday - a Fusion. Should be interesting taking it over the pennines in the storm on Monday - very wibbly wobbly!
      So! you got a quid for it then
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Wilmslooooooow!

<<canned laughter>>
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I made 100 percent profit on the first car I sold. It was a 1955 Ford Prefect. Bought it for a fiver and sold it for a tenner!!

Comment

This is a piss take right

Comment

Assuming you paid less than a grand in the first place, that must mean you had to pay someone to tow it away
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Assuming you paid less than a grand in the first place, that must mean you had to pay someone to tow it away
                Bought it for around 8K a year ago.

Hence very chuffed with only losing a grand over a year - sold it for £7,100.

A good mix of a great pre-registered deal and the purchasers wife insisting on a black fiesta. He could have got a new one himself for £8K, I would have taken £6.5, but she was so excited about finding a black one I stuck to the £7100!

Hmm.... Get a nice new car perfect from dealer, or one a year old with 16K's from motorway commute just over the colour. Made me smile, anyway!

Comment

Why do you think anyone is interested in the minutae of your dull life?

A fiesta FFS, a fusion FFS, and you are buying what next, a Focus, double FFS.

This is a board for contractors, the car conversations should be about Benzs, BMWs and their ilk, not freaking fords.

Comment

Bought it for around 8K a year ago.

Hence very chuffed with only losing a grand over a year - sold it for £7,100.

A good mix of a great pre-registered deal and the purchasers wife insisting on a black fiesta. He could have got a new one himself for £8K, I would have taken £6.5, but she was so excited about finding a black one I stuck to the £7100!

Hmm.... Get a nice new car perfect from dealer, or one a year old with 16K's from motorway commute just over the colour. Made me smile, anyway!
                    Yeah, LOL, its like that idiot who is importing an old shape Focus to save something like £5 just to get aircon, oh, that's you isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X