• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland 15 England 9

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland 15 England 9

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

All in all a pretty dull game. Fair result though. Congrats to the Scots.

2nd half of the Ire-Wal game was quality.

It's been a good day on Betfair today

Comment

Comment

Murrayfield should be bulldozed. It's always been an ugly bog-pit totally unsuitable for international rugby.

That was one of the worst 6N games I've ever seen. Scotland were utter sh1te and England somehow contrived to lose to them.

Don't start me on that song about the one time the scots half won a battle against the English either. Every other time the English have kicked the Scot's arses and we've taken all your oil, gas and cod so have a good think about that you malnourished, alchoholic, pasty, ginger, sickly, smack addicts.

Still, Red Scum & Chelsea ... every cloud has a silver lining.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Who gives a tulipe about egg chasers.....

What I noticed today was that the BBC had the rugby (minority sport for public schoolboys) broadcast in HD but the FA Cup (national sport) broadcast in tulipty normal digital/anlogue. Hmmmmm... I wonder why....
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post

What I noticed today was that the BBC had the rugby (minority sport for public schoolboys) broadcast in HD but the FA Cup (national sport) broadcast in tulipty normal digital/anlogue. Hmmmmm... I wonder why....
            pleased the bbc got something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post

soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                Murrayfield should be bulldozed. It's always been an ugly bog-pit totally unsuitable for international rugby.
                Yer wounds must need licking with all that yelping!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What bull. Am not a Scot but it's one of my favourite stadiums in the world.

Comment

That was one of the worst 6N games I've ever seen. Scotland were utter tulipe and England somehow contrived to lose to them.

Don't start me on that song about the one time the scots half won a battle against the English either. Every other time the English have kicked the Scot's arses and we've taken all your oil, gas and cod so have a good think about that you malnourished, alchoholic, pasty, ginger, sickly, smack addicts.

Still, Red Scum & Chelsea ... every cloud has a silver lining.

Sore loser...and a complete cock with it I see....
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X