• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barclays 30 pounds charge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barclays 30 pounds charge

Spoke to the ****** idiot at barclays who was convincing me , an IT guy , that the bank account system is such that cannot be prevented from going into a minus and hence charging me 30 pounds each time. Not' the fellas fault , just corporate greed. Can't fight them.

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    Spoke to the ****** idiot at barclays who was convincing me , an IT guy , that the bank account system is such that cannot be prevented from going into a minus and hence charging me 30 pounds each time. Not' the fellas fault , just corporate greed. Can't fight them.
    I have gigged at Barclays - a shocking bank.

I used to work for the Nationwide - highly reccomend their fairness and honesty.

If only all banks and building societies had half the good morals that the NABS have!

Comment

my stupidity in going overdrawn
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Just shows how wrong you can be.

Of course the system can be prevented from going into a minus and charging you £30. The way to do it is to make sure that the amount of money in your account is greater than the amount of money you are trying to take out of the account.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Just shows how wrong you can be.

Of course the system can be prevented from going into a minus and charging you £30. The way to do it is to make sure that the amount of money in your account is greater than the amount of money you are trying to take out of the account.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Barclays aint too bad- HSBC are the rea villans IMO

Comment

LLoyds TSB. Gave £30k of my money to "The Crown". Bless them.

Detest them.
              And First Capital Connect.
              And bananas.

Rhubarb.

Comment

Working...
              X