• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deleing your previous posts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleing your previous posts.

What is the admistrator's stance should I go on and delete words/titles of my previous posts that I consider inappropriate. Is this breakin any rules ?
    Last edited by 2uk; 9 March 2008, 21:19.

Deleing your previous posts
    Try Deleing them see if you can do it
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
      Try Deleing them see if you can do it
      i can change or remove the text

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
        Is this braking any rules ?
        breaking
        Cats are evil.

Comment

What is the admistrator's stance should I go on and delete words/titles of my previous posts that I consider inappropriate. Is this braking any rules ?

You can, but hopefully someone will have quoted you - you can't delete those
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Too late. You are indelibly imprinted in the CUK collective mind as a true village idiot.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              You can, but hopefully someone will have quoted you - you can't delete those
              this means I have to create another "serious" account. I can't risk people who know me finding out my username. I've put to much tulipie. If my girlfriend is to read the posts I put here - she will take her bags and run like hell!

Comment

this means I have to create another "serious" account. I can't risk people who know me finding out my username. I've put to much tulipie. If my girlfriend is to read the posts I put here - she will take her bags and run like hell!
                If she has any sense she will marry you, divorce you for unreasonable behaviour and take all your cash.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  If she has any sense she will marry you, divorce you for unreasonable behaviour and take all your cash.
                  But he has an A3. So she wouldn't be able to tear herself away ....
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    But he has an A3. So she wouldn't be able to tear herself away ....
                    She gets the A3 as well.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X