• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trouble with the wind!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with the wind!

These two web pages should make interesting reading in the next 24/48 hours

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/league.asp
    “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
    These two web pages should make interesting reading in the next 24/48 hours
    http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/league.asp
    Albeit slightly unlikely:

Temperature

Essex 25 °c
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Albeit slightly unlikely:

Temperature

Essex 25 °c
      Not impossible. It just means that the weather station is on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
        These two web pages should make interesting reading
        are making

I take back my sarcy comment. It is interesting watching the wind speeds creeping up form the SW. Ta for the links.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Gale force 10 here at the moment.

Having these links has made this gale more much interesting.

Comment

A fairly windy night...

Wind Speed

North Cornwall
            45 mph

Isle of Man
            43 mph

Ulster
            41 mph

Dorset
            37 mph

Anglesey
            36 mph

Avon
            36 mph

Wiltshire
            33 mph

Mid Glamorgan
            31 mph

South Ayrshire
            30 mph

East Renfrewshire
            30 mph

North Devon
            27 mph

Comment

Dorset has just managed 56mph with a steady rise..
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

They were even talking about this storm hitting England on the Danish weather forcast.

Glad it's not me.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Delays on my line this morning - twigs on the line again. So it will be a day "working at home" for me ......

Comment

Apparently we've had no power in our road since 06:00 (I leave at 05:30 and it was OK then) Plus a bit of our back garden fence has blown down. The nice thing is that it's taken ALL my nasty neighbour's fence with it
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X