• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bush, Africa and Geldof

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush, Africa and Geldof

Who would believe it? Geldof the scourge of G8 nations, the man who most of us dismiss as a priviliged guilt redemption seeking egotist; anti Iraq war to boot and known for his outspoken views.. a lot of which are aimed at the Americans and Bush in particular, is now hailing the virtues of "GWBs humanitarian" activities in Africa.

It shows that Geldof is a genuine person prepared to judge the actions of others on their merits rather than how they should fit within their own spectrum of political views and prejudices- are you listening benn0?.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3510768.ece
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

DA,

you are beyond belief.

Blissfully ignorant and all the best to you.

I only pity your feelings the day you wake up.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      DA,

you are beyond belief.

Milan.
      about what exactly am I so blissfully ignorant of Milan?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        The inherent benefits of secondhand diesel Passats

HTH
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

His bad case of genital warts?
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            DA,

you are beyond belief.

Milan.
            Milan,

With respect, it is helpful to qualify a lofty and dismissive statement with some reasoning. Hurling abuse then swanning off without justifying yourself achieves nothing except embarrassment IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Milan,

With respect, it is helpful to qualify a lofty and dismissive statement with some reasoning. Hurling abuse then swanning off without justifying yourself achieves nothing except embarrassment IMHO.
              I think you will find that milan has a different view of GB/America as a result of his own trip around Africa with GWB

Comment

Who would believe it? Geldof the scourge of G8 nations, the man who most of us dismiss as a priviliged guilt redemption seeking egotist; anti Iraq war to boot and known for his outspoken views.. a lot of which are aimed at the Americans and Bush in particular, is now hailing the virtues of "GWBs humanitarian" activities in Africa.

It shows that Geldof is a genuine person prepared to judge the actions of others on their merits rather than how they should fit within their own spectrum of political views and prejudices- are you listening benn0?.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3510768.ece
                Geldof picks up and drops fathers' rights issues at the drop of a hat - no suprise that he has shown so little backbone over this one. What a dreadful moron he is.

I rented a London flat from an agent who had another flat - tenant complained of a tramp ringing doorbell at 1am every Sat morning. Seems same block as Dave Stewart - it was Geldof mistaken for a tramp!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Geldof picks up and drops fathers' rights issues at the drop of a hat - no suprise that he has shown so little backbone over this one. What a dreadful moron he is.

I rented a London flat from an agent who had another flat - tenant complained of a tramp ringing doorbell at 1am every Sat morning. Seems same block as Dave Stewart - it was Geldof mistaken for a tramp!
                  Are you one of these bullying controlling husbands/fathers? We tend to only see half the side of the story in this fathers for justice stuff. I know one or two men who are bullies to their wives and continue to try and chuck their weight around after they have deservedly been given the flick.

Comment

reality hack,

I have the greatest of respect for yourself and probably everybody on here, DA included, the problem on here is the facelessness of the contributions

I could have gone further with my writings explaining myself, but sometimes I just think what is the point

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X