• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Music

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music

So how's all the music projects?

The restaurant wants us back

The five people we drew in must have boosted they're revenues.

We're just going to use it as a practice room for a bit of fun. We've now got a couple of great musicians that want to play with us.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    So how's all the music projects?
    Well, I've jumped an bought a copy of Sibelius, and after years of using Finale, I am completely stumped.

Not by the nomenclature, but why oh why can I not sample with the FA-66 and have the sound come out of the built in speakers/base unit headphones? Why does it have to come back out of the Edirol or the optical?

Suppose I'll have to write my own driver.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I successfully completed the RPM Challenge - http://www.rpmchallenge.com - this year and my album will be appearing on Amazon MP3 and iTunes Music Store sometime in April.
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Still getting paid to write tunes and our new electronic drum thingy will be announced in the next couple of months, already got advanced orders coming in from the edrum manufacturers before we even go public.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
        X