• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Green" taxes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Green" taxes

I love the way the media is calling every frigging tax a "green" tax. More "green" taxes are on the way.

Brilliant. That's pollution, Climate Change, poverty and disease all sorted then.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I love the way the media is calling every frigging tax a "green" tax. More "green" taxes are on the way.

Brilliant. That's pollution, Climate Change, proverty and disease all sorted then.
    where's the party donations tax?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

green taxes = easyway for labour liars to bring in stealth taxes to the dumb public that believe they are doing the country a service, yet on the other hand they push for a third runway and terminal 6 at heathrow.

between you and me terminal 6 has already been agreed .

Comment

I dunno why you lot keep complaining, you know you're being taken up the gary, just keep quiet, use some ky, and reverse full throttle onto the proverbial implement

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          I dunno why you lot keep complaining, you know you're being taken up the gary, just keep quiet, use some ky, and reverse full throttle onto the proverbial implement

Milan.

Milan, havent you got some explaining to do on another thread?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

you mean your sir bob thread,

just did boss, just did

Milan.

Comment

you mean your sir bob thread,

just did boss, just did

Milan.
              Good lad, meet you over there
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

the ball, my son, is in your court

Milan.

Comment

the ball, my son, is in your court

Milan.
                  It would help if I could see where your ball is coming from

Comment

I'm quite happy to pay for "green" taxes.

As long as I get a repayment when the global temperature reduces.

And a large bonus divi when they prove it's related to solar activity or whatever and not "man-made CO2 production".
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X