• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nobodys mentioned Orlaith for a while

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobodys mentioned Orlaith for a while

Still got a great pair.

And not afraid to show them off.

Someone's after a career in 'glamour'
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I honestly had to do a google search to figure out who the hell you were talking about.

I might be a IT contractor, thus by definition a geek, but thankfully not a sad no life geek, thus i do not watch that peice of crap

Comment

It's not just the lovely charlies she's prepared to share

At London Victoria Station this morning, free apples were being given away by blonde totties in t-shirts and tight lycra shorts.... needless to say, I was very late for work.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Is'nt it irritating, the way she keeps squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipples
          Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Wise
            I honestly had to do a google search to figure out who the hell you were talking about
            I naturally assumed he was talking about some elf (or elfess?) in Lord of the Rings. Anyway I think he's wrong, because from what I recall those elves, if anything, seemed a bit flat-chested.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I think the next forum member to be in the position to name a baby girl should name her "Orla". Whenever anyone pronounces it as "Orla", tell them, "actually it's pronounced Or-lathe".

Comment

Originally posted by sparklelard
                Is'nt it irritating, the way she keeps squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipples
                Really?! I don't remember that scene. Sounds more like Gollum. It must have been in the final part, which I've only seen once.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                  Really?! I don't remember that scene. Sounds more like Gollum. It must have been in the final part, which I've only seen once.
                  I think it was in the "extended" edition, if you catch my drift.

Comment

Working...
                  X