• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK contract search

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK contract search

Has it changed? Even when I ask for "All" of the keywords, it finds contracts that don't have them all.

E.g. today,search over last 2 days, search term "siebel eim" and it finds 2, neither of which mentions EIM. Search only "eim" and it finds nothing. So the first search should also find nothing.

ISTM that it used to be strict, now it does some sort of guessing game. Is it designed, I wonder, like Jobserve, to give you a more optimistic result so that you'll come back? Or am I just an old cynic?

"seibel AND eim"

just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      "seibel AND eim"

just a guess.
      Yes, I guessed that too. That's my whole point: the search page says

Match: (X) All (0) Any of the above words or phrases

so on a simple "siebel eim" it should match all, and it used to, but now it doesn't.

Comment

What exactly are you looking for on Siebel. We are a Siebel company and are hiring out of Cork for those skillsets
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          What exactly are you looking for on Siebel. We are a Siebel company and are hiring out of Cork for those skillsets
          I regret to be ungrateful (no I don't, I'm in contract ) but I'm not looking for work, I'm looking for understanding about the CUK job search. That was the original question.

Comment

Oracle
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Oracle

Comment

I guess I pissed you off, because then I PMed you and you didn't reply?

Comment

Working...
                X