• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10000 Green Bottles sitting on a wall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10000 Green Bottles sitting on a wall

sitting on a wall

and if

1400 green bottles were to accidentally fall
    Then ther are 8600 green bottles sitting on a wall
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 11 March 2008, 12:27.
    I'm alright Jack

February 13 2008 - The unemployment rate fell to 5.2% - down 0.2% over the quarter and down 0.3% on last year. 29.4 million people were in work in the period October to December according to the labour force survey (LFS). This is the highest on record, up by 175,000 on the quarter, and up by 296,000 on the last year.

As you can see, our careful management of the economy, prudence and investment is paying dividends. Unlike your ltd.
    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Brown View Post
      February 13 2008 - The unemployment rate fell to 5.2% - down 0.2% over the quarter and down 0.3% on last year. 29.4 million people were in work in the period October to December according to the labour force survey (LFS). This is the highest on record, up by 175,000 on the quarter, and up by 296,000 on the last year.

As you can see, our careful management of the economy, prudence and investment is paying dividends. Unlike your ltd.
      psssst - don't mention disability...
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Oh! I thought this was another counting thread!

I'm sure FaQ or Brillo will sort one out in light relief...
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
        X