• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another fecking poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fecking poll

staying in the UK and will die here
    9.38%
    returning to my home country with a tax free booty.
    6.25%
    emigrating and taking my money with me
    65.63%
    moving in with AndyW
    18.75%

I've already emigrated and have no intention of going back.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Really never thought I would say this - dyed in the wool Englishman, but I'm off to NZ if they'll have me.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        Really never thought I would say this - dyed in the wool Englishman, but I'm off to NZ if they'll have me.
        If you are "dyed in the wool", you might want to rethink your choice of destination.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Why not? The Kiwis are in many respects more English that the English nowdays.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            If you are "dyed in the wool", you might want to rethink your choice of destination.
            Ahem - I think I may have said something a bit silly there

Comment

Ahem - I think I may have said something a bit silly there
              You'd be welcomed with open arms down here in Wales boyo
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm off to NZ too - I'm hoping all the fellas will be like Tay
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  I'm off to NZ too - I'm hoping all the fellas will be like Tay
                  All the ones that starred as Orc extras in the Lord of the Rings are just like him. You'll have a blast CM!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    All the ones that starred as Orc extras in the Lord of the Rings are just like him. You'll have a blast CM!!
                    I am sure he must be just misunderstood - I bet he's a sweetie really
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X