• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you speak Whale or dolphin ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you speak Whale or dolphin ??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7291501.stm

"I don't speak whale and I don't speak dolphin," Mr Smith told the BBC.

He should have done what Dory did in Find Nemo:

"Hellllllooooooo Miiiiissssssttttteeeerrrrr wwhhhaaaaalllle. Yooouuuuuu neeeeeddddd tooooo sswwwimmmmmmm thhhhiiisssssss wwaaaayyyyyyy".

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post

"Hellllllooooooo Miiiiissssssttttteeeerrrrr wwhhhaaaaalllle. Yooouuuuuu neeeeeddddd tooooo sswwwimmmmmmm thhhhiiisssssss wwaaaayyyyyyy".
    I speak Malmooth, but there are no others left who do. Next time I pass a dolphin or whale in the street I will try to converse with them and let you know the results.
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post

I find that's how you have to talk to the locals in Wales.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

So when the Kiwis run out of strength and ideas, send for Flipper!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
          I find that's how you have to talk to the locals in Wales.
          And all this time we thought you were just an idiot with a speech impediment
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Most dolphins speak fax-machine anyway.

Comment

Dolphin. Next?
              Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

"Pha... want... Bea..."

What was that film?
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Getting a beached Whale to swim out to sea is actually really hard. Proof is the fact that shaunbhoys wife always resturns with him after a day at the seaside. Probably why he is such a grumpy deluded fool.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    Getting a beached Whale to swim out to sea is actually really hard. Proof is the fact that shaunbhoys wife always resturns with him after a day at the seaside. Probably why he is such a grumpy deluded fool.
                    I could always try the NZ method and just smack her around I suppose. Not my thing though.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X