• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bumfluff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumfluff

Are they real?????
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

If he keeps using photo's of my wife as his avatar, there's going to be trouble.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      If he keeps using photo's of my wife as his avatar, there's going to be trouble.
      I thought your wife was your avatar.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        I thought your wife was your avatar.

Nah, that's a photo of me as a baby

Comment

Good question I dont know if they are not, but using my expert knowledge on these matters I tend to think they are real but slightly photoshopped

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            Good question I dont know if they are not, but using my expert knowledge on these matters I tend to think they are real but slightly photoshopped
            Slightly!

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
              What do the comics say? Can't read...

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                What do the comics say? Can't read...
                Girl in Pink = "Ive come for the job interview"

Person Replying = "You have the job"

Something along those lines, its actually quite a deep image that is worth conversation, it highlights the power of the norks, the 'titmatise' effect, one of the most powerful forces in the world.

Comment

Working...
                X