PDA

View Full Version : Prophecies of a worldwide economic collapse before war

Nicky G
13th March 2008, 14:13
Before the Russian and Chinese criminals destroy the United States there will be a worldwide economic collapse. We have already seen the first signs.

You will see the stock market crash more than it did during the deep depression.
Stephen Hanson

You stand on the verge of the greatest destruction of the economy of this earth. …When the great crash (in America) occurs, it (the World Economy) shall come down. You stand on the verge of the greatest economic collapse in the history of mankind.
Thomas Gibson

I saw the Stock Market soar and then crash. After the [first] crash, many big business corporations and private parties bought up stocks because of the low cost to buy in. Then I saw the market begin to climb again in a short period of time. Then it crashed again bringing tremendous loss, ruin, and devastation to all who bought in the first time. This is what I have labeled "Two Black Mondays." The time period between the Two Black Mondays was very close together. I could not tell exactly how close. It could be a couple of days to a couple of months. There are some tell-tale signs indicating the season and the setting. *I saw the season to be when 'the leaves fall to the ground' then the first crash would occur. *I also saw the Yen fall dramatically just before this sudden and inexplicable crash.
Harold Eatmon

There will shortly come a time when Wall Street will collapse. No longer shored up by public confidence, it will swagger under the weight of national debt. On a day of frenzied trading, it shall tumble the nation into turmoil and depression. The attention of the creditor nations will be drawn to America. I saw a time of conferences and meetings, international concern and intervention by prominent international organizations in domestic economics and affairs. For the first time in US history, international organizations will intervene in domestic affairs. I saw international troops on US soil. A national economic crisis, and localized crises will be announced, and utilizing certain powers, the US President will call FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) into action. You will see Black Helicopters on television and this will be a sign. When she (America) is weakest, a set of disasters will befall the nation.
Robert Holmes

The great holocaust follows an economic collapse in America. The enemy will make its move when we are weak and helpless. …America is going to be destroyed by fire! Sudden destruction is coming and few will escape. Unexpectedly, and in one hour, a hydrogen holocaust will engulf America -- and this nation will be no more.
David Wilkerson

LINK (http://www.americaslastdays.com/?page=marketcrash)

rootsnall
13th March 2008, 14:17
Didn't you get killed with a baseball bat ?

realityhack
13th March 2008, 14:20
That's very good Nicky, but how do you eat a Cadbury's Creme Egg?

oracleslave
13th March 2008, 14:21
Didn't you get killed with a baseball bat ?

Not yet, but I am having a 'vision'

MrRobin
13th March 2008, 14:21
How is any of this related to the great comet?

HairyArsedBloke
13th March 2008, 14:24
Before the Russian and Chinese criminals destroy the United States there will be a worldwide economic collapse. We have already seen the first signs.

You will see the stock market crash more than it did during the deep depression.
Stephen Hanson

Yeah, we haven't seen the Dow at these values since .......... Q4 2006.

Nicky G
13th March 2008, 14:25
How is any of this related to the great comet?

The Great Comet appears after Russia and China destroy the United States. With it comes the closing cycle of the Judgement and many natural disasters - some of which will destroy the criminal MONGOL invaders.

shaunbhoy
13th March 2008, 14:25
NickyG
stop taking the placebo and get back on to the real stuff will ya?

Nicky G
13th March 2008, 14:26
Some JR Nyquist essays on the current economic turmoil:

Cycles of History, Boom and Bust (http://www.financialsense.com/stormwatch/geo/pastanalysis/2007/1109.html)
9/11/2007

In 1995 Prechter predicted the coming of a debt-credit contraction. On page 278 of his book, At the Crest of the Tidal Wave, he wrote: “If there is one fundamental event that will result from a major bear market in social mood, it is the collapse in the bloated debt structure, a devastating event that not one citizen in ten thousand knows is coming. All this debt will have to be liquidated, and the process is unlikely to be serene.”

According to Prechter, the bursting of the credit bubble and the liquidation of debt would lead directly to deflation. “In the deflation of the 1930s,” noted Prechter, “stocks, real estate and commodities fell 90% in value, and questionable bonds fell 20% to 50%. Many stocks went to zero, and the companies were never heard from again.” The motor for the downward “spiral” of the economy, says Prechter, will be psychological. It will involve a shift from mass optimism to mass pessimism. “Booms last longer,” wrote Prechter, “because optimism is fed by slowly rising emotions involving hope and greed,which, because they are tempered by caution, can reach maximum intensity only over a long period….” Economic busts, however, can be sudden and fast-paced because “pessimism is fed by fast-flaming emotions such as fear and anger, which can be realized in a flash of destructive action.”

According to Prechter, the final bust experienced by modern capitalism will the greatest of all. Prechter quotes the late A. Hamilton Bolton, who wrote: “In reading a history of major depressions in the U.S. from 1830 on, I was impressed with the following: (a) All were set off by deflation of excess credit. This was the factor in common.” This observation puts things into perspective, as the United States has witnessed the greatest credit inflation in history and must now experience a corresponding credit deflation. As Prechter noted, “Major deflations are … extremely destructive, and the next one should be no exception. That we are in the midst (and apparently near the end) of the greatest debt buildup in world history suggests that the resulting deflation and depression will be correspondingly severe.” According to Prechter, it will be the greatest depression in over two centuries.

Even if Elliott Wave Theory is mistaken and unscientific, the cycle of boom and bust is real enough. It is not pessimistic to say that the United States will eventually experience another Great Depression. It is realistic to make such a statement. But are we currently approaching the decisive psychological turning-point between optimism and pessimism? If it doesn’t come at the end of 2007 it will come, nonetheless, in 2008 or 2009. The world economy cannot expand indefinitely. There will be another Great Depression. And this revelation has military-political significance for Americans. It has national-survival significance.

When the economic situation changes, when peak oil has its say, when the Middle East crisis cannot be solved, when American politics reduces to a sharp ideological division, when the real estate bubble continues to burst, what will happen? What will the Russians and Chinese do? For thousands of years the world was about war and dominance, the power of oligarchies and the exploitation of peasants. Does anyone believe that the world cannot revert back? Does anyone think that the fall of modern capitalism will result in any other outcome?

Decay, Economic Downturn and Revolution - 26/11/2007 (http://www.financialsense.com/stormwatch/geo/pastanalysis/2007/1126.html)

The Downward Trend is Unstoppable (http://www.financialsense.com/stormwatch/geo/pastanalysis/2007/1026.html)
26/10/2007

Pondlife
13th March 2008, 14:26
In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

President Thomas J. Whitmore

Sorry. What was the question? :alien:

Nicky G
13th March 2008, 14:28
WHEN THE HERD PANICS (http://www.financialsense.com/stormwatch/geo/pastanalysis/2007/0817.html)
17/8/2007

What will the herd do when its values collapse?

The first word that comes to mind is “panic.” It is a word closely related to the word “pandemonium,” defined in Webster’s Dictionary as: “1) The abode of all the demons; in Milton, the capital of Hell or the palace of Satan; 2) a wildly lawless or riotous place.”

It has just been announced that the Fed is approving a half-percentage cut in its discount rate on loans to banks. “In other words,” noted one analyst, “despite saying they wouldn’t bail out the markets, the risk is so high it looks like the underlying U.S. economy is at stake.” The first sign of panic, the first indication of pandemonium, is the application of desperate measures in an increasingly desperate situation. As St. Louis Federal Reserve President William Poole recently observed, “There’s no need for the Federal Reserve [to cut the discount rate before the next meeting] unless there’s some sort of calamity taking place….”

Last week the financial crisis was seen as “spreading.” In response, central banks poured out tens of billions. Alice Rivlin, a former Fed vice chairman, noted: “The Fed has almost unlimited ability to supply liquidity if they feel that it is appropriate.” But this statement doesn’t take panic or pandemonium into account. All the liquidity in the universe cannot quench the fires of Hell. The flames subside for a moment, but then they flare up anew.

Panic is something that spreads. It begins in one place and moves outward, in every direction. “There is no fence against a panic fright,” wrote Thomas Fuller in 1732. When the herd fall prey to a pack of wolves, the herd begins to panic. Who will stop the panic? The government is expected to stop it. The government must do something. But the government is part of the herd. It shares the herd’s mentality. So who will save the government?

A BRIEF COMMENTARY ON FINANCIAL CRISES (http://www.financialsense.com/stormwatch/geo/pastanalysis/2007/0810.html)
10/8/2007

The West doesn’t seem to understand, as yet, that the emerging financial crisis isn’t merely a financial crisis. In Beijing and Moscow it is seen as something more. It is seen as part of a strategic sequence in which U.S. power is eclipsed. It is a sequence that leads to massive global changes. The Russians and Chinese want to replace America as the world’s dominant military and economic power. They want to transform the global economic system, but the transformation won’t be a friendly one. Their game is not to build an inclusive system in which “a rising tide lifts all boats.” Theirs is a zero sum game in which their triumph comes at other’s expense.

By comparing the sentiments of Putin and the Chinese leaders with those of former Soviet and Chinese leaders, we see that little has changed. Consider the text of Soviet Military Strategy, published in 1963, which put forward the view: “[that] American monopoly capital has seized the basic sources of raw material, the markets and spheres of capital investment: It has created a surreptitious colonial empire and has become the biggest international exploiter. American imperialism today plays the role of world gendarme, opposing democratic and revolutionary changes and launching aggression against peoples fighting for independence.” [Soviet Military Strategy, p. 279 of the Rand translation.] We hear this old Marxist-Leninist line from Putin’s Kremlin today.

DimPrawn
13th March 2008, 14:30
Nicky, I think you are playing this down a little. It's going to be far worse than global nuclear destruction.

HTH

cailin maith
13th March 2008, 14:30
Everytime I see a Nicky G post my eyes glaze over....

Platypus
13th March 2008, 14:37
The first word that comes to mind is ****, a word closely related to idiot. Like what you is. Defined by Websters to mean a person affected with extreme mental retardation who pastes meaningless drivel, particularly that which claims authority by quoting lots of sources.

cailin maith
13th March 2008, 14:39
The first word that comes to mind is ****, a word closely related to idiot. Like what you is. Defined by Websters to mean a person affected with extreme mental retardation who pastes meaningless drivel, particularly that which claims authority by quoting lots of sources.

:eek :eek We don't use the "see you next tuesday" word around here :spank: :spank:

Platypus
13th March 2008, 14:43
:eek :eek We don't use the "see you next tuesday" word around here :spank: :spank:

eh ? :D

Nicky G
13th March 2008, 14:45

Now now, no need to be nasty. JR Nyquist is an authority on the Russian criminal conspiracy. As you will soon find out (when the invasion starts you'll remember me as if I was your own brother).

SueEllen
13th March 2008, 14:49
you'll remember me as if I was your own brother).

Run for the hills........

Moscow Mule
13th March 2008, 14:52
Run for the hills........

No, learn to sail. You can live aboard a well equipped yacht for the rest of your life in the south pacific.

PAH
13th March 2008, 14:52

Is it called that because people that use it are typically banned for a week?

In which case it should be "see you next thursday"!

ratewhore
13th March 2008, 14:53
Is it just me who has never heard of these people being quoted?

:emb

PAH
13th March 2008, 14:53
No, learn to sail. You can live aboard a well equipped yacht for the rest of your life in the south pacific.

Easier still, go and squat on Richard Branson's Necker island.

PAH
13th March 2008, 14:55
Is it just me who has never heard of these people being quoted?

:emb

How are we supposed to know them when they don't even know themselves. :freaky:

DodgyAgent
13th March 2008, 14:57
On the other hand:

This time next year we wont be millionaires Rodney...

We'll be
BILLIONAIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEL BOY TROTTER

Marina
13th March 2008, 15:11
Everytime I see a Nicky G post my eyes glaze over....

Each time Nicky G posts, his eyes swivel. :freaky:

HYpno27
13th March 2008, 15:20
Nicky G

A whole new kind of crazy, that brings ordinary crazy into disrepute

All your madmens are belong to us

:eek

cailin maith
13th March 2008, 15:24
Is it called that because people that use it are typically banned for a week?

In which case it should be "see you next thursday"!

Nope - it's reserved only for when referring to ex-husbands...

PAH
13th March 2008, 15:27

Ahhh, I see. That explains why many of them only get to visit their kids one day a week.

Churchill
13th March 2008, 15:33

Or ex-wives. Be nice!:hug:

realityhack
13th March 2008, 15:37
NickyG - I'm very happy to have you around. You make me look sane. :)

cailin maith
13th March 2008, 15:39
Or ex-wives. Be nice!:hug:

Ok or ex-wives (except me :D)

oracleslave
13th March 2008, 15:40
NickyG - I'm very happy to have you around. You make me look sane. :)

It is kinda weird how his doom and gloom posts actually make me laugh.

MrRobin
13th March 2008, 16:23
It is kinda weird how his doom and gloom posts actually make me laugh.

:spel death and destruction

oracleslave
13th March 2008, 16:27
:spel death and destruction

Of course death and destruction is not gloomy at all :rolleyes:

Cheshire Cat
13th March 2008, 17:30

LINK (http://www.americaslastdays.com/?page=marketcrash)

No, Next.

Platypus
13th March 2008, 18:14
WHEN THE HERD PANICS (http://www.financialsense.com/stormwatch/geo/pastanalysis/2007/0817.html)
17/8/2007

A BRIEF COMMENTARY ON FINANCIAL CRISES (http://www.financialsense.com/stormwatch/geo/pastanalysis/2007/0810.html)
10/8/2007

You are MathewJ and I claim my £5
http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1434579&sid=d6a4de5505505e6ab67926b9b681735c

Do you often post the same drivel on multiple forums? Perhaps you are in fact the famous Brian?

EDIT: looking at the posting dates it seems more likely that you simply COPIED that poster's words, claiming them for your own. Oh dear dear. Pathetic.

shelby68
13th March 2008, 18:16
The Great Comet appears after Russia and China destroy the United States. With it comes the closing cycle of the Judgement and many natural disasters - some of which will destroy the criminal MONGOL invaders.

you er, don't get invited to a lot of parties do you?

Nicky G
13th March 2008, 20:08
You are MathewJ and I claim my £5
http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1434579&sid=d6a4de5505505e6ab67926b9b681735c

Do you often post the same drivel on multiple forums? Perhaps you are in fact the famous Brian?

EDIT: looking at the posting dates it seems more likely that you simply COPIED that poster's words, claiming them for your own. Oh dear dear. Pathetic.

I am actually Red Rosco Hater.

Edit: I know what your game is, you want to discredit me, but it can't work. It's doomed to failure.

BoredBloke
13th March 2008, 21:46
I am actually Red Rosco Hater.

Edit: I know what your game is, you want to discredit me, but it can't work. It's doomed to failure.

you really didn't have too much credit to start with.

Board Game Geek
14th March 2008, 00:01
His posts do make you think though...sort of a "what if" situation.

Board Game Geek
14th March 2008, 00:11
Hmm...just delving on that site for a moment and look what pops up on today's news..

Russia must use nuclear deterrent to protect allies - analyst

MOSCOW, March 12 (RIA Novosti) - Russia must reserve the right to use nuclear weapons to protect Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) members in case of an imminent threat, a Russian political analyst said on Wednesday.

The CSTO is a post-Soviet security group comprising Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.

"It is necessary to extend part of Russia's nuclear doctrine, which covers the use of tactical nuclear weapons, to all members of the CSTO treaty as a deterrence guarantee," said Leonid Ivashov, the head of the Moscow-based Academy of Geopolitical Sciences.

He said the existing treaty was too vague about the assistance, including military, which each CSTO country must provide to an ally in case of a clear and imminent threat of military aggression.

"Article 4 of the treaty must be revised and contain a concrete definition of such assistance, clearly described in military-strategic terms," Ivashov said during a round-table meeting in Moscow.

The Treaty on Collective Security was signed in Tashkent, Uzbekistan on 15 May 1992. The CSTO was established on 18 September 2003 in accordance with a decision of the heads of member states on transforming the treaty into an international regional organization.

Article 4 of the current treaty stipulates that: "If an act of aggression is committed against any of the member states, all other member states will render it necessary assistance, including military, and provide support with the means at their disposal by exercising the right to collective defense in line with Article 51 of the UN Charter".

The Russian leadership has already reaffirmed its commitment to building and maintaining a strong nuclear deterrent, while strongly criticizing the proposed deployment of the U.S. missile shield in Central Europe, and further eastward expansion of NATO.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20080312/101160375.html

Whilst comets and other spooky weirdness is a bit too outré for my tastes, you only have to look at the real and tangible goings on here on Planet Earth to wonder if Mr Nick has some valid points...

Nicky G
6th October 2008, 12:08
Bump

BrilloPad
6th October 2008, 12:09
Bump

:hug:

:wave:

Did they release you into the community again then?

AlfredJPruffock
6th October 2008, 12:18
The irony is that the West has been brought to its knees - not by some bearded guys in caves, nor the KGB - but what I term - The Enemy Within - greedy financers who should merit - not a bailout - but a showtrial.

cojak
6th October 2008, 12:22
It will get a bit worse - still one or 2 cans of worms out there I reckon.

Then it will do a bit of a dead cat bounce and plateau at that for 6 - 9 months before creeping back up to normal service...

You heard it here first....:smokin

"plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose"

Bagpuss
6th October 2008, 12:23
KGB agents/financial terrorists. Outwardly they may appear to be respectable city types but in reality sleeper cells with a cunning plan to bring down the greedy western capitalist ways before WW3 can truely begin

Yours
NickyG

Nicky G
6th October 2008, 12:26
I expect nothing better than sarcasm from atheists whose lives revolve around money and the banal.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions

Joel 2:28

oracleslave
6th October 2008, 12:27
I expect nothing better than sarcasm from atheists whose lives revolve around money and the banal.

Time to up the dose....

Nicky G
6th October 2008, 12:39
Time to up the dose....

Do not mock the Lord's prophets. Hundreds of people have foreseen a worldwide economic collapse and the holocaust of the United States at the hands of the SCO.

AlfredJPruffock
6th October 2008, 12:44
Do not mock the Lord's prophets. Hundreds of people have foreseen a worldwide economic collapse and the holocaust of the United States at the hands of the SCO.

It will not be so - John Wayne always came to save America.

Head them off at the pass !

And -

Dont shot to you see the whites of their eyes !

Nicky G
6th October 2008, 12:56
Bill Rowe

Last night I had a dream that I was in a supermarket. The front of the supermarket had a huge display of watermelon. The melons also were huge and very enticing. I left the supermarket to go outside and decided I wanted some of the luscious-looking watermelon. When I walked back in the supermarket, it was cleaned out and there were a few workers in the store mopping the floor. Even the shelves were gone.

Link (http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=supermarkets)

Deborah Horton - 1/09/08

I was visiting with my friend at the bank branch nearest me, but the branch layout was sort of a combination of the Hwy. 9 & Reidville Rd. branches (SYMBOLIC OF ALL BANKS IN GENERAL). Don't know what we were discussing, just chit chatting, la la la. (EVERYTHING GOING AS USUAL DAY-TO-DAY.)

Then the scene changed and all the bank personnel, including my friend, were gone. I knew that they were in the back rooms (HIDING IN SHAME AND FEAR; ALSO REPRESENTS SECRET BACK ROOM DEALS GONE BAD), though I remained where I had been, behind a low railing that separated (NEED TO BE SEPARATED FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE) the regular area of the bank from the teller windows, etc. Suddenly, lots of customers started coming in until there was standing room only (BANK RUNS) .

The people milled about and I remember that one of the men was carrying an extension ladder (LOTS OF MEANINGS HERE: FOR AN EXTENDED TIME, OR EVEN AN EXTENSION LADDER WON'T BE ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF THE PIT THAT'S BEEN DUG FINANCIALLY). The people were definitely all working class; some of them had painters' coveralls, etc., indicating their jobs. They kept milling about, trying to find someone to help them (how or with what I didn't know) until slowly, one by one, they left with their shoulders drooping. Still no bank personnel came out. (THE BANKING SYSTEM WILL BE PERMANENTLY BROKEN.)

At this point I realized that I was sitting on the floor (ROCK BOTTOM), completely naked. (THE BANKS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COVER THE BASIC NEEDS OF ITS CONSTITUENTS.) A lone customer came wandering in, a man, in a suit, I think. He looked around but there were still no employees to help him. When he seemed to notice me and my struggles to get dressed, I was embarrassed but also felt sorry for him. Before he could say anything, I spoke up and said, "Well, here you come into a bank looking for help and all you see is a poor woman trying to get dressed." (GOVERNMENT'S NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO COVER UP THIS MESS.) Then I woke up.

(The time previous to this that I dreamed about the bank, it was just a giant kitty litter box back behind the tellers' windows.)

Link (http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=bankingcrash)

More:

http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=shortages#Food

AlfredJPruffock
6th October 2008, 13:01
Well then NG - you may be interested in my dream from Sep 10th- just before the crisies started in earnest.

In a very lucid dream I was in a forest in the North of Scotland - there I came across some tribal members of what appeared to be American Red Indians who were very keen to speak with me.

I sat with them by a river , perhaps there was five of them.

One of them said very solemnly -

'We believe that before we die , on our last night on earth - the mind should be serene and in the state of Love.'

What do you think ? "

My reply was that I agreed this would be an excellent idea and that come my last day on Earth I would aim to be in a state of love and serenity - and with that the dream ended.

NotAllThere
6th October 2008, 13:16
Well then NG - you may be interested in my dream from Sep 10th- just before the crisies started in earnest.

In a very lucid dream I was in a forest in the North of Scotland - there I came across some tribal members of what appeared to be American Red Indians who were very keen to speak with me.

I sat with them by a river , perhaps there was five of them.

One of them said very solemnly -

'We believe that before we die , on our last night on earth - the mind should be serene and in the state of Love.'

What do you think ? "

My reply was that I agreed this would be an excellent idea and that come my last day on Earth I would aim to be in a state of love and serenity - and with that the dream ended.

And I thought Nicky was strange.

Fact is, it's all in Revelations, it's part of the design. But if you're truly wise, you'll keep your eyes on Palestine.

Incognito
6th October 2008, 13:20
Oh for goodness sake. Away and bark at the moon or something you fekking chomper.

Rantor
6th October 2008, 13:28
Then the scene changed and all the bank personnel, including my friend, were gone. I knew that they were in the back rooms (HIDING IN SHAME AND FEAR; ALSO REPRESENTS SECRET BACK ROOM DEALS GONE BAD), though I remained where I had been, behind a low railing that separated (NEED TO BE SEPARATED FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE) the regular area of the bank from the teller windows, etc. Suddenly, lots of customers started coming in until there was standing room only (BANK RUNS) .

William S. Burroughs did this sort of thing much better - some random necrophilia for instance would draw the reader into the narrative.

AlfredJPruffock
6th October 2008, 13:28
And I thought Nicky was strange.

Fact is, it's all in Revelations, it's part of the design. But if you're truly wise, you'll keep your eyes on Palestine.

Well it just so happens that John who penned the Book of Revelations - was as we say in Scotland - a wee bit oot the heid ; when he wrote Revleations book - the areas just outside his cave from where he wrote is festooned with the famed mushroom
Amanita Muscariti - The Fly Agaric - boy he was on a cosmic trip.

Peoplesoft bloke
6th October 2008, 13:35
I had a dream about a series of posts more dull and far-fetched than Wilmslow's ................ Oh hang on

rhubarb
6th October 2008, 13:40
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions

Joel 2:28 .

Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she never had a back street guy
I bet her mama never told her why

Joel 1:1

Rhubarb

ratewhore
6th October 2008, 13:45

Fair cop guv...

:bluelight

NotAllThere
6th October 2008, 14:22
Well it just so happens that John who penned the Book of Revelations - was as we say in Scotland - a wee bit oot the heid ; when he wrote Revleations book - the areas just outside his cave from where he wrote is festooned with the famed mushroom
Amanita Muscariti - The Fly Agaric - boy he was on a cosmic trip.

Maybe when we take such substances we see what's really there. :freaky:

BrilloPad
6th October 2008, 14:24

And you call us banal?

Pot meet kettle - kettle meet pot.

AlfredJPruffock
6th October 2008, 14:37
Maybe when we take such substances we see what's really there. :freaky:

Some do say that Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Bob Dalek
6th October 2008, 14:45

You mean like the great Dixons?

BoredBloke
6th October 2008, 15:33
Have any of you taken the time to look at the site which Nicky G gets his 'information' from. Utter cr@p! They sound like the modern day equivalent of the guy spending years proclaiming the end of the world - then when it finally comes says that he was right.

"Note from David: It appears the Titanic sunk for lack of eyes and ears, which is a pretty good warning to us. Second Officer

David Blair was removed from the crew at the last minute. In his rush to leave the ship he forgot to hand to his replacement the key to the binoculars and crows nest telephone to the bridge. It appears those who guided the ship were both blind and deaf after Mr. Blair left the ship.

The ship was on its way from Southampton, England, to New York City (U.S.). These nations are represented by the Lion and the Eagle, which is identified in Daniel 7 as Babylon, which was conquered by the bear. I would say another warning is that the Second Officer on this ship was Tony Blair who left his position June 27, 2007. It is probable that because the leadership of this ship has been cut off from its eyes (the true prophets) and its ears (the true teachers) it is on a collision course with judgment that will eventually bring it to the bottom with few survivors. I believe that America is about to be attacked again which will bring down the already limping economy. God also will show His displeasure with America turning from all righteousness with natural disasters. And so the ship will be ripped down the side and the enemy will come in like a flood. We will see warfare in American streets, something she is not expecting.

My advice is that we head for the life boats. Those who abide in Christ as the secret place of the Most High have nothing to fear.

(Another sign is that the last American Survivor of the Titanic has died.)"

:freaky:

Bob Dalek
6th October 2008, 15:50
Have any of you taken the time to look at the site which Nicky G gets his 'information' from. Utter cr@p!

A genuinely shocking revelation.

Board Game Geek
6th October 2008, 16:15
Mods,

Can you let us know if NickyG is an Alt of another poster on this board ?

You don't have to say who, so confidentially is assured.

It just let's the rest know whether it's another poster trolling, in which case, people can save their keystrokes, or whether its a unique poster, in which case it's a troll and people can save their keystrokes....
:grin

BrilloPad
6th October 2008, 17:22
Mods,

It just let's the rest know whether it's another poster trolling, in which case, people can save their keystrokes, or whether its a unique poster, in which case it's a troll and people can save their keystrokes....

like Chico?

Peoplesoft bloke
6th October 2008, 19:50
Mods,

He reminds me of Contractor 79......

Diver
6th October 2008, 19:56
Only popped in to see if the war had started yet. :eyes

No?

Still in the throes of economic collapse then :rolleyes:

Oh well! :ohwell

Please do try to keep us up to date Nicky G :wink

sappatz
6th October 2008, 20:01
the yanks will get what they deserve. The united states should have stayed under foreign occupation to domesticate all those masses.

Nicky G
21st January 2009, 14:51
Bartering Returns

Debbi Rennier - 12/09/08

The Lord awoke me at 4:15 AM this day with a dream.

I was walking on a large interstate highway. Four lanes in each direction. There was no traffic at all. Not a soul in sight. I saw signs above me for Los Angeles and San Francisco. Ahead of me in the direction I was walking was a sign that read Las Vegas 180 miles. The eerie part of this is that there were absolutely no signs of human activity.

I arrived in Las Vegas and beheld people rummaging around like scavengers. Looks of desperation on their faces. I could see these poor souls but they could not see me.

As I continued to walk I arrived in St. Louis and beheld the same scenes. Confusion and fear on the faces of everyone.

I then found myself in Chicago. I observed as people traded shoes and coats for bread. I watched as two women tried to trade their wedding rings for groceries and were refused. I saw a woman in a drugstore trading a bag of beans for medicine.

Finally, I found myself in New York City and viewed people trading jewelry for a cab ride. It was like watching a trading post -- no money was changing hands. I then found myself back on a carless, barren interstate highway. Then I awoke.

The Lord then spoke, "I give dreams of things not so far off. Your wealth is your downfall. What will you people do when I take away your wealth? Seek ME while I may be found. Time is shortened."

Link (http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=bartering)

Economic Collapse
Samuel Garcia - 11/04/07

Last night/this morning I had a dream that I had in two parts. The first part I awoke and asked THE LORD to give me further understanding of and then I went back to sleep and THE LORD gave me the second part of the dream. In the first part of the dream I felt like I had just left church, it being Sunday and I was headed towards the store I work in which is a check cashing store; as I approached it I noticed that it was closed and that alarmed me because it was open when I left to go to church in the morning, so that concerned me but I did not see my bosses car so I decided to call her but I got a recorded message from the operator about the phone being out of service or something like that. I also noticed that I did not see any cars driving in the streets and it seemed like it was around Christmas time; then I woke up.

The second part of the dream started exactly in the same location the first part started -- in back of the store; then I walked towards the front of the store and I noticed that the store was closed again but then I looked a second time and the store had become a ONE DOLLAR BARGAIN STORE but it seemed like it had shifted. The store had shifted and it was in a location where a massage parlor currently is. So I went inside and asked what appeared to be a security guard what had happened to the people that owned the check cashing store and the guard assured me that that family was well and in good health. I did notice that inside the DOLLAR STORE the items were in a open box and low quality and they seemed to be Christmas accessories. I stepped out of the store and felt that I was in the future and it was anywhere between 2008 and 2010 and I told the guard that I was aware that I was in a dream but as I said that I felt myself leaving the dream; then I woke up.

I felt that the dream basically was saying that a MAJOR economic collapse was going to happen in this country due to the fact that I did not see any cars driving in the street and that the check cashing store which requires you to have large sums of money has become a ONE DOLLAR STORE with poor quality items.

AMERICA, BLESS GOD, HE HAS BLESSED YOU TOO MUCH FOR YOU NOT TO BLESS HIM. PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD, AMERICA!

Link (http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=econcollapse)

NickFitz
21st January 2009, 14:53
waffle

DP must be bored, dragging out this tired old sockpuppet :eyes

bogeyman
21st January 2009, 14:54
DP must be bored, dragging out this tired old sockpuppet :eyes

Ah. Was wondering who's sp it was.

Nicky G
21st January 2009, 14:54
Fall of the Economy
Max Vogan

I dreamed in mid 2006 that I was in the front of a shiny new strip mall. It was night time. A dead woman was laying on a slab of stone in front of the mall. My brother was there telling me that she was alive. He seemed to love this dead woman. He didn't seem to know she was dead and kept repeating that she was alive.

Then I heard a voice that told me three times that the economy would crash. And after the third time the strip mall and everything in it became dilapidated and very broken down looking. The shine that surrounded it was gone!

Link (http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=economynuked)

BrilloPad
21st January 2009, 14:55
Hi Nicky G

How are you?

Your lack of presence here certainly made a difference to the forum.....

PM-Junkie
21st January 2009, 14:55

Someone REALLY needs to get a life.

Maybe we should start up a collection for him?

Bagpuss
21st January 2009, 14:57

A racist little SP it was too on the old CC net

Nicky G
21st January 2009, 14:58
Now this one is very important as it gives a clue as to when the next Russian GRU terror attack will be.

Hurricanes/New Attacks, Sink the Economy
Eve Brast - 9/25/08

I dreamed I was walking up on a half-washed away bridge that had stretched across a bay area. When I got to the end of it I looked into the Gulf of Mexico and saw a large oil tanker that had capsized and there were a few sailors trying to keep their balance while standing on the bottom of the tanker as it tossed to and fro in the waves. There was an enormous oil spill and some of the sailors were trying to stay together in the oil and water to stay alive in the waves among many dead bodies. (The oil supply line in the Gulf will be taken out by the storm surge.)

I knew as I walked up to the edge of this washed out bridge that the banks had shut down. After I saw the capsized tanker I looked up in the sky to my right and a giant newspaper came spinning toward me like they do in the old black and white movies. When it stopped the headline read in very bold black letters, "NO DEAL!" (In these days, as the government tries to come into agreement on a package that will save the economy, God says there will be "NO DEAL!" that will save it! The banks will shut down. The evening of the morning this dream was sent to me they emerged from talks saying, "NO DEAL! NO DEAL!" Even after they made a deal later, God did not because they did nothing to stop the economic slide.)

The next thing I knew I was on my dad's land and an acquaintance of mine who worked for a government agency was telling me that the government was suspending all assistance programs and that it was good that we had gotten off of them (my son Josiah used to be seen by ECI [Early Childhood Intervention] before I read the Sovereign God book.)
(The loss of things like Medicaid, Medicare, welfare, food stamps, etc., would leave many in a desperate situation and crime would go through the roof. This will make life extremely miserable for those who do not escape the cities.) Suddenly I heard two bombs being detonated somewhere in the distance and then my oldest son wanted to build a jet fighter out of the junk in my dad's junk yard so he could perform a counter attack. I got on to him and told him not to worry about it and to go play. That is when I woke up. (If we live on our Father’s land of Promise we will not need the false gods of government to save us. The prophesied new 9/11 attack will come at the best time for the enemy’s advantage. The immature will not realize this is God's sovereign judgment and will be all for striking back.)

Link (http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=hurricanesbombs)

PM-Junkie
21st January 2009, 15:01
...and another childish little moron makes it onto the ignore list.

bogeyman
21st January 2009, 15:08
...and another childish little moron makes it onto the ignore list.

But he makes great pizza!

http://www.jacksonvilleconfidential.com/2007/11/nicky-gs-pizza-review.html

Stan.goodvibes
22nd January 2009, 05:05

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I KNEW it was a Nicky thread.

First off: my life doesn't revolve around money and the banal, and I am not an athiest.

I just don't believe in YOUR God, the difference between you and myself is that I don't judge you for your beleifs.

Second: IF you are correct and the world desolves into nuclear or some other kind of holocaust, I won't be running around panicking. I know who I am, I know my place and purpose in the universe, and if my life ends in a nuclear fireball i won't be panicking or wondering 'what if' or thinking that its unfair, i will simply and happily accept that it is WHAT IS.

Being a conscious enlightened individual does not come from trying to believe in a God who is going to reign down judgement on all those people who don't beleive what you beleive, and if thats your idea of happiness then I truly do feel sorry for you.

Being truly happy comes from accepting whatever IS, right NOW. There is so much beauty in the world and every day spent here is a gift, why waste it on what may or may not happen in the future? Whatever will be will be, I am too busy enjoying the PRESENT to be interested in the future.

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off for my tea then I'm going to the gym...

Purple Dalek
22nd January 2009, 07:39

First off: my life doesn't revolve around money and the banal, and I am not an athiest.

I just don't believe in YOUR God, the difference between you and myself is that I don't judge you for your beleifs.

Second: IF you are correct and the world desolves into nuclear or some other kind of holocaust, I won't be running around panicking. I know who I am, I know my place and purpose in the universe, and if my life ends in a nuclear fireball i won't be panicking or wondering 'what if' or thinking that its unfair, i will simply and happily accept that it is WHAT IS.

Being a conscious enlightened individual does not come from trying to believe in a God who is going to reign down judgement on all those people who don't beleive what you beleive, and if thats your idea of happiness then I truly do feel sorry for you.

Being truly happy comes from accepting whatever IS, right NOW. There is so much beauty in the world and every day spent here is a gift, why waste it on what may or may not happen in the future? Whatever will be will be, I am too busy enjoying the PRESENT to be interested in the future.

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.

But this time it's different.

AlfredJPruffock
22nd January 2009, 07:43

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.

Remember

Now

Be Here Now

As it's not like it was before.

The past

Was

Be Here Now

As it's not like it was before ... it was

Why try to live a life ?
that isn't real ... no how

A mind, that wants to
wander
'round a corner,

is an un-wise mind

Now

Is

Be Here Now

and it's not what it was before

Remember

Now

Be Here Now

as it's not like it was before ...

Gonzo
22nd January 2009, 07:43
I just don't believe in YOUR God, the difference between you and myself is that I don't judge you for your beleifs.Maybe not, but I judge you on your spelling, and I have seen enough. :p

AlfredJPruffock
22nd January 2009, 07:51
God
is a concept
by which we measure
our Pain

I dont believe in Obama
I dont believe in Blair
I dont believe in Laden
I dont believe in the Dalai Lama
I dont believe in Tarot
I dont believe in Yoga
I dont believe in Abraham
I dont believe in Putin

NotAllThere
22nd January 2009, 07:54
I don't believe in Beetles,
I don't believe in rock.
I don't believe in the cutting edge.
That's just journalist talk.

BrilloPad
22nd January 2009, 07:54
God
is a concept
by which we measure
our Pain

I dont believe in Obama
I dont believe in Blair
I dont believe in Laden
I dont believe in the Dalai Lama
I dont believe in Tarot
I dont believe in Yoga
I dont believe in Abraham
I dont believe in Putin

I bet you believe in NIcky G though.....

AlfredJPruffock
22nd January 2009, 07:59
I dont believe in NickyG
I dont believe in AtW
I dont believe in Pruffock

I just believe - in me
Thats reality

I was the Walrus
But now Im reborn

And so Dear Friend
You'll just have to carrry on

God
is a concept
by which we measure
our Pain - I'll say it again

The Dream is Over

FSM with Cheddar
22nd January 2009, 08:44
[I]I dont believe in NickyG
I just believe - in me
Thats reality

After reading "A mind of its own", I'm not sure if I believe in me. The mind can be very deceitful.

Stan.goodvibes - loved your response. :smokin

Stan.goodvibes
22nd January 2009, 21:59
Maybe not, but I judge you on your spelling, and I have seen enough. :p

Fair point. A spellchecker on here would be handy...

cojak
22nd January 2009, 22:02
Bartering Returns

Debbi Rennier - 12/09/08

Link (http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=bartering)

Economic Collapse
Samuel Garcia - 11/04/07

Link (http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=econcollapse)

I suspect it was the last of that reheated pizza he ate last night.

Indigestion does that to you...

Nicky G
23rd January 2009, 14:20
Being a conscious enlightened individual does not come from trying to believe in a God.

Being ignorant of the Laws Of Creation is hardly going to help you. You'll never make sense of the present day confusion unless you know how it came about. Read, learn and prepare.

http://www.poznanie.sk/in-the-light-of-truth/

Next week on CUK I give you a glimpse into the future.

oracleslave
23rd January 2009, 14:23
Being ignorant of the Laws Of Creation is hardly going to help you. You'll never make sense of the present day confusion unless you know how it came about. Read, learn and prepare.

http://www.poznanie.sk/in-the-light-of-truth/

Next week on CUK I give you a glimpse into the future.

"However, if it is your intention to contest or criticize the Truth that is contained in the book, or if you want to prove your own opinions and prejudices, or if you wish to make the author the idol or the subject of fanatical following, then you are wasting your time. The book In the Light of Truth is meant for sincere seekers who want to live according to that Truth and who want to return to living in harmony with God's natural laws again."

__________________________________________________ _
Nicky you need to spend a lot of time on someones couch.

PM-Junkie
23rd January 2009, 14:27
Nicky you need to spend a lot of time on someones couch.

:rollin: