• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remember that house near Swindon I was looking at...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember that house near Swindon I was looking at...

was £750K. Has been onsale for at least 6 months now.

http://media.primelocation.com/HEGGR...HENS4175B1.PDF

Now £700K.

Keep em falling!

Boomed!

I notice it has its own well, is that really necessary in a country where it rains for 300 days a year? The pool would be nice though... if the house was in Spain.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I bet those on that house price crash website are finally having the time of their lives.

Just proves, you can sit and stare at anything and eventually something will always happen. Maybe that'll work with Jobserve...
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

It does rather look like it was meant for an Iberian coast, rather than the Wiltshire plains.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Real contractors live in a Huf Haus.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
            It does rather look like it was meant for an Iberian coast, rather than the Wiltshire plains.
            They're just planning ahead. Michael Fish said the average UK temperature will be over 50 degrees within 20 years if global warming continues. I think he means if we're nuked.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Yeah, I remember that one. What you can't see from the ad is that just over the hedge on the swimming pool side is the M4, just short of J16 where the rush hour starts at around 06:00 and ends around 19:00. Very peaceful - not...
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                I bet those on that house price crash website are finally having the time of their lives.

Just proves, you can sit and stare at anything and eventually something will always happen. Maybe that'll work with Jobserve...
                Indeed, jumping and down like a kids at a birthday party.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

...but the real question is, who on Earth would want to live in Swindon?
                  And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    Yeah, I remember that one. What you can't see from the ad is that just over the hedge on the swimming pool side is the M4, just short of J16 where the rush hour starts at around 06:00 and ends around 19:00. Very peaceful - not...
                    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...3485&encType=1

Comment

Working...
                    X