• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message to permies: 2 mins not the whole day!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to permies: 2 mins not the whole day!!!

Get the @#@# back to work, useless permies! It's 2 minutes, not the whole day!!!
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    Get the @#@# back to work, useless permies! It's 2 minutes, not the whole day!!!
    Says the permie taking time out from his busy day to post on a contractor BB.

Comment

Never eat a big bowl of chilli whilst on a client site... My God, I feel rough

Franco, you are a permie
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I am a long term contractor!

That's why I only take breaks of 30 seconds every half an hour to post here. In total it's about 4 minutes break. Not so bad. It's all calculated with the usual contractor precision here. 8 hour and no more minutes. But real 8 hours of productive solid intelligent work.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Franco, how many hours do you work on average each week?

Comment

Fyi

Just so that you all know, I am back in the money ..I mean contracting now ... oh dear my permie job lasted 8 months only this time !!

Comment

Sandy, hopefully you'll be spending more time with us as a result?

Comment

yeh

Yeh Slave, I also feel sort of entitled to be here again ... a proper contractor again ... hmmmm feels goooood

Comment

Well, Sandy, welcome back

Comment

Just so that you all know, I am back in the money ..I mean contracting now ... oh dear my permie job lasted 8 months only this time !!
                    I have been in this contract and most others longer than that! Yes disguisd employee and all that, but as long as the disguise is made of a large wad of cash, that's the main thing!

Glad to see you back amongst us... where are you contracting?
                    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X