• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My cats bum fell out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cats bum fell out

Got home from work last night, pretty tired. I was just getting changed when I heard a shriek from the missus, so I dashed downstairs and she was white as a sheet. 'Brewsters had a prolapse' she said.

Brewster-roustabout is a female ginger and she's had a few problems with constipation, so now she's lying by the breadbin with a load if intesines bigger than a tennis ball sticking out under her tail. Splodges of blood spotted all around the work surfaces and the table.
    So the missus tooke her to the vets while I cleaned the place up. We will find out today what can be done, if anything.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Got home from work last night, pretty tired. I was just getting changed when I heard a shriek from the missus, so I dashed downstairs and she was white as a sheet. 'Brewsters had a prolapse' she said.

Brewster-roustabout is a female ginger and she's had a few problems with constipation, so now she's lying by the breadbin with a load if intesines bigger than a tennis ball sticking out under her tail. Splodges of blood spotted all around the work surfaces and the table.
    So the missus tooke her to the vets while I cleaned the place up. We will find out today what can be done, if anything.

Do you have any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      Do you have any pics?
      I dashed for the camera, but the words, withering looks, divorce papers and heartless b@stard seem to sum up what happened next.
      so, no I dont

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

So what happened???

Did you get the cat back in one piece?
        Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
          So what happened???

Did you get the cat back in one piece?
          They shoved her innards back in then they put a 'purse string suture' in place , which I believe closes her bum-hole so nothing else can fall out. I will know in a few hours if anything can be done.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

They shoved her innards back in then they put a 'purse string suture' in place , which I believe closes her bum-hole so nothing else can fall out. I will know in a few hours if anything can be done.

Thanks for reinforcing my diet discipline. I was about to go down to the restaurant for some breakfast when I read this.

I doubt that I'll eat again today
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

My most heartfelt sympathy and wishes for a speedy recovery.

I know just how bad we'd feel if anything happened to our cat.
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Poor little thing

I'll keep my fingers crossed.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  Thanks for reinforcing my diet discipline. I was about to go down to the restaurant for some breakfast when I read this.

I doubt that I'll eat again today
                  You shouldn't miss breakfast. Miss dinner if you have to miss a meal, but not breakfast.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I hope she recovers without too many ill-effects - give her a fuss for me.......
                    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                    X